Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Herbalize Store] Weed vape sale - up to 50% off

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 2:52 pm
Newbie
Jul 7, 2019
21 posts
32 upvotes
N8Magic wrote: Holy moley, my Mighty ordered this morning has already shipped!
Hey, mine shipped too which is amazing but they sent a "False tracking number", is that something to be worried about at all?

Thanks,
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3202 posts
1949 upvotes
GTA
jjeziora wrote: Hey, mine shipped too which is amazing but they sent a "False tracking number", is that something to be worried about at all?

Thanks,
Mine is the same, I wouldn't be worried.

I think they do this to show the order has been processed and accepted rather than "on the truck". I'm sure they will follow up with a real tracking ID.
Member
Feb 2, 2017
426 posts
492 upvotes
What's with the downvotes? This place is legit and HOLY these prices are the lowest I've EVER seen with the extra 13%.
Newbie
Aug 11, 2014
91 posts
157 upvotes
St. John's, NL
jaydubz wrote: What's with the downvotes? This place is legit and HOLY these prices are the lowest I've EVER seen with the extra 13%.
It happens every post regarding cannabis vaporizers or accessories. There's still alot of crusty people out there upset over the fact that marijuana is now legal
Newbie
Aug 6, 2019
31 posts
42 upvotes
This place is 100% legit. I ordered my Plenty from there along with some reducers and came in no time. They’re super fast and with taxes included and no charge for shipping, it’s a no brainer. Ordered a Mighty today and It already got shipped!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
4995 posts
3719 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
jaydubz wrote: What's with the downvotes? This place is legit and HOLY these prices are the lowest I've EVER seen with the extra 13%.
The downvoters are either anti cannabis or they think that it's e-juice vapes.
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2008
875 posts
428 upvotes
SASKATOON
porsche22 wrote: I think i could stretch it to $140. I just don't use it often so i guess don't want to spend a fortune. Any reason to get this over the solo 1?

Couldn't find the Utilian 721 at the Herbalize Store. which site you recommend?

Thanks
Ew don’t get utilian. If you are going to spend 140 just get a solo 2 at namaste code cyber.
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2008
875 posts
428 upvotes
SASKATOON
jjeziora wrote: Hey, mine shipped too which is amazing but they sent a "False tracking number", is that something to be worried about at all?

Thanks,
No same thing happened to me.
Newbie
Aug 11, 2014
91 posts
157 upvotes
St. John's, NL
ripjohnnyc wrote: No same thing happened to me.
Same here. I ordered during the last sale. Give it a day or two and you should have a actual tracking number
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2008
875 posts
428 upvotes
SASKATOON
JustBob wrote: More desktop choices (these are US stores/prices):

Epicvape - use code BF159 for $40 off Classic E-Nano kits (as low as $149). I own one, hard hitter,
bowl a tad small, good for micro dosing.

https://epicvape.com/product/e-nano-sta ... figuration


Newvape - Black Friday Sale with Coupon Code "bf2019" for 15% OFF Storewide!
Personal preference (don't like bags/whips and I always vape through water), but
if I'm paying $500-$600 for a desktop vape, I'm getting a Flowerpot, not a Volcano.

https://www.newvape.com/flowerpot/ready-made-bundles
I’ve had the hybrid for a week now. I’m glad I went with the hybrid. Plug and play. Don’t worry about anything but inhaling. Don’t have to worry about glass connections breaking, no bowl stirring or poking. Nothing to fiddle with. Whip is easy as can be. I use the bag through a water piece, almost too smooth. End game vape for sure. Cured my VAS. I’d only consider the flowerpot now if I was into concentrates but I’m sticking to flower.
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 17, 2019
27 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
jjeziora wrote: Hey, mine shipped too which is amazing but they sent a "False tracking number", is that something to be worried about at all?

Thanks,
No worries, same here, ordered my extreme Q wednesday 9am and got it yesterday. (Shipped from Missisauga to Mtl). No idea how these guys makes profit but prices are unbelievable, shipping same day, top notch customer service!!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4970 posts
893 upvotes
ripjohnnyc wrote: I’ve had the hybrid for a week now. I’m glad I went with the hybrid. Plug and play. Don’t worry about anything but inhaling. Don’t have to worry about glass connections breaking, no bowl stirring or poking. Nothing to fiddle with. Whip is easy as can be. I use the bag through a water piece, almost too smooth. End game vape for sure. Cured my VAS. I’d only consider the flowerpot now if I was into concentrates but I’m sticking to flower.
The Volcano is a great vape for sure. But again, it's not for me because I don't like bags, whips (or the "spaceship" looks). And since I like to tinker, that "no fuss" description of yours might sound great to some, but to me it just sounds... hmmm... boring. ;)
Newbie
Jul 28, 2011
13 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ripjohnnyc wrote: Ew don’t get utilian. If you are going to spend 140 just get a solo 2 at namaste code cyber.
I see this all over the place but haven't really seen anything concretely negative against them, except for maybe lack of temperature options. I pulled the trigger on one about a year ago (I paid $100 on eBay) and it still works great despite dropping it countless times. 6 temperature options is more than enough for me and I think it's pretty great value for someone looking to get their first vape.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 1, 2009
3423 posts
2216 upvotes
Toronto
Jmartin22 wrote: It happens every post regarding cannabis vaporizers or accessories. There's still alot of crusty people out there upset over the fact that marijuana is now legal
It's actually hilarious...its the type of people that associate weed like it's cocaine.
Jr. Member
Sep 14, 2018
130 posts
138 upvotes
Had to buy the hybrid at $547. That's usually what it costs for a classic

Top