Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Herbalize Store] Weed vape sale - up to 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 2:52 pm
Jan 13, 2013
169 posts
56 upvotes
Victoria
damn, pax 2 $115 all in I can't resist. Always wanted one. thanks!

edit: above transaction is listed as "NAMASTETECHNO" in my financial statement. Curious, I was going to order from Namaste Vapes, they have a 30% off coupon, total would have been $140. I wonder how many other storefront are operated by Namaste?
Aug 17, 2008
875 posts
428 upvotes
SASKATOON
debitcard wrote: damn, pax 2 $115 all in I can't resist. Always wanted one. thanks!

edit: above transaction is listed as "NAMASTETECHNO" in my financial statement. Curious, I was going to order from Namaste Vapes, they have a 30% off coupon, total would have been $140. I wonder how many other storefront are operated by Namaste?
How come you didn’t go for pax 3? Only 30$ more.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
1126 posts
602 upvotes
Oakville
In the other thread but the S&B Mighty is down to $243.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3257 posts
3193 upvotes
Alberta
LOOSEWHEEL wrote: In the other thread but the S&B Mighty is down to $243.
Tempted to grab that mighty. I've already ordered the volcano hybrid and I have a solo 2. Is it worth getting the mighty too at this point? Is there a planned mighty hybrid since the crafty and volcano were upgraded?
Feb 13, 2009
95 posts
39 upvotes
Surrey, BC
What’s a good cheap one for beginner or casual user? I usually just roll but I’d like something cheap and to save time. I’d like to spend max 150. Thanks
Jul 28, 2011
13 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
604shizzle wrote: What’s a good cheap one for beginner or casual user? I usually just roll but I’d like something cheap and to save time. I’d like to spend max 150. Thanks
A lot of people here knock the Utillian 420 because it's not as good as PAX or some of the other brand names, but it can be had for under ~$100 and will do the job. I've had mine for about a year, dropped it countless times, and the only thing it's needed is the regular screen replacement as needed.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3257 posts
3193 upvotes
Alberta
604shizzle wrote: What’s a good cheap one for beginner or casual user? I usually just roll but I’d like something cheap and to save time. I’d like to spend max 150. Thanks
You can get the highly recommended solo 2 for $140 right now. I have one and it's great.
Dec 22, 2011
206 posts
77 upvotes
London
AllRadioisDead wrote: A lot of people here knock the Utillian 420 because it's not as good as PAX or some of the other brand names, but it can be had for under ~$100 and will do the job. I've had mine for about a year, dropped it countless times, and the only thing it's needed is the regular screen replacement as needed.
The Utilian 420 is a good vape for its price range; but even in that sub-$100 range I would easily recommend spending just ~$20 more and getting something like one of the Fury 2 rebrands (eg: the Sutra Mini) or the Fury 2 outright. They are superior vapes for a marginal price increase.

Quite frankly, why even bring up the Utilian 420 given how strong these deals are? If he is willing to spend up to $150, then as mentioned above, he can get the Solo 2 which is a legitimately premium vape. He may as well take advantage of the current pricing.
Jul 28, 2011
13 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
metabrah wrote: The Utilian 420 is a good vape for its price range; but even in that sub-$100 range I would easily recommend spending just ~$20 more and getting something like one of the Fury 2 rebrands (eg: the Sutra Mini) or the Fury 2 outright. They are superior vapes for a marginal price increase.

Quite frankly, why even bring up the Utilian 420 given how strong these deals are? If he is willing to spend up to $150, then as mentioned above, he can get the Solo 2 which is a legitimately premium vape. He may as well take advantage of the current pricing.
Honestly yeah you're right. I only suggested it because he mentioned cheap/beginner, and it looks like it can be got for around $80 now. You're right though - with these deals the prices are close enough you might as well spend a little bit more and get something legit.
Feb 13, 2009
95 posts
39 upvotes
Surrey, BC
So the solo 2 or the pax? Any preference between the two? I’ve never owned a vaporizer so I’m a noob.
Dec 22, 2011
206 posts
77 upvotes
London
604shizzle wrote: So the solo 2 or the pax? Any preference between the two? I’ve never owned a vaporizer so I’m a noob.
The Solo 2 is the better vape, but its also a lot bigger/less portable so it again depends heavily on what your usage is like. The Pax vapes are kind of like the iPhones of vapes - they're pretty sleek and very concealable, but something like the Solo 2 is going to "perform" better if that makes any sense. Are you using these primarily within your home? If that is the case then the Solo 2 is "better" IMO. Personal preference wise, a lot of people do kind of feel like the Solo 2/Air 2 by Arizer throw off crack-pipe vibes due to the glass stem design that they use; this may or may not be something that you put any thought/consideration into. The Pax by comparison you can carry in public and its not going to look any different than a fancy e-cig vape.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3202 posts
1949 upvotes
GTA
metabrah wrote: The Solo 2 is the better vape, but its also a lot bigger/less portable so it again depends heavily on what your usage is like. The Pax vapes are kind of like the iPhones of vapes - they're pretty sleek and very concealable, but something like the Solo 2 is going to "perform" better if that makes any sense. Are you using these primarily within your home? If that is the case then the Solo 2 is "better" IMO. Personal preference wise, a lot of people do kind of feel like the Solo 2/Air 2 by Arizer throw off crack-pipe vibes due to the glass stem design that they use; this may or may not be something that you put any thought/consideration into. The Pax by comparison you can carry in public and its not going to look any different than a fancy e-cig vape.
If we are going apples to apples, should be a Pax vs Argo comparison. Both are concealable, with the Argo having better vapour quality and the Pax having a sleeker, more modern look.
Feb 13, 2009
95 posts
39 upvotes
Surrey, BC
I only use it at my house so the size isn’t an issue or the glass stem. I just want something easy to use. I’ve read that some vapes require the bowl to be tightly packed and therefore use more herb. Is one the two better in that respect?
Jan 25, 2016
248 posts
268 upvotes
Toronto
What does everyone recommend for a Portable vape or pen that is predominantly used for shatter? Thanks
Feb 13, 2009
95 posts
39 upvotes
Surrey, BC
trucanuck wrote: Get the solo. You pack the stem not too tight, easy to use, it's super easy to clean, and it doesn't use much weed. You can even pre-pack some stems and cap them. It's an amazing quality product, you will love it. Functions the best by far in this price range. Amazing battery life and support. Made in Canada.
Thank you