Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Herbalize Store] Weed vape sale - up to 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 2:52 pm
Feb 29, 2008
93 posts
14 upvotes
I just picked up the solo 2 from namastevapes.ca for $140 all in with their cyber Monday code.

Solid deal if you're in the market for something like this.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3194 posts
1938 upvotes
GTA
With the price of the Mighty at $243, you might as well go straight to the end game handheld vape. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Aug 6, 2019
30 posts
42 upvotes
Ordered the mighty Friday and it just got delivered. These guys are incredible!
Images
  • 3D8E8AB5-8A3A-4398-AAEF-C724E5D599F8.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3194 posts
1938 upvotes
GTA
jDubz2071 wrote: Ordered the mighty Friday and it just got delivered. These guys are incredible!
Lucky.

My order has been sitting 'processed' in our local depot since November 30. Was supposed to be delivered today by EOD, but hasn't been loaded on to a truck as far as I can tell. Boo Canada Post, boooooooooo.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3242 posts
3143 upvotes
Alberta
I think my volcano hybrid was delivered today. Ordered on Friday.
Oct 28, 2008
115 posts
29 upvotes
BC
Ordered a Pax 2 Friday, still waiting for it to ship....oh well I almost bought one years ago for double the price so I'm not complaining.
Feb 28, 2015
564 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lush78 wrote: Tempted to grab that mighty. I've already ordered the volcano hybrid and I have a solo 2. Is it worth getting the mighty too at this point? Is there a planned mighty hybrid since the crafty and volcano were upgraded?
Time for a T break my friend!
Aug 16, 2017
105 posts
97 upvotes
Purchased an Extreme Q online on Thursday around 3:30pmEST. It didn't ship till Friday from Mississauga... Great, I'm in Mississauga!!!

Canada Post says it's still expected by end of day, but considering it's almost 8:30pm I'm not sure that's happening. All you who got quick shipping... lucky!
Nov 17, 2019
27 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
whatthefug wrote: Purchased an Extreme Q online on Thursday around 3:30pmEST. It didn't ship till Friday from Mississauga... Great, I'm in Mississauga!!!

Canada Post says it's still expected by end of day, but considering it's almost 8:30pm I'm not sure that's happening. All you who got quick shipping... lucky!

I bought Extreme Q also but on wednesday 9am and received it thursday 11am, from Missisauga to Mtl. Maybe i bought it right before the huge rush, but it's no surprise now that there might be some delay due to BF sales. Yesterday i bought the Argo for 140$, received tracking number few hours later and it's supposed to arrive today! (hopefully)...
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4993 posts
3716 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I meant to order the solo 2 last night, but took 1 ML of Redecan Reign Drops and fell asleep. woke up this morning and it's back to $199! Goddamnit!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
1714 posts
516 upvotes
Toronto
Benn07 wrote: I bought Extreme Q also but on wednesday 9am and received it thursday 11am, from Missisauga to Mtl. Maybe i bought it right before the huge rush, but it's no surprise now that there might be some delay due to BF sales. Yesterday i bought the Argo for 140$, received tracking number few hours later and it's supposed to arrive today! (hopefully)...
ArGo is a great portable one!
Aug 16, 2017
105 posts
97 upvotes
Melkor wrote: I meant to order the solo 2 last night, but took 1 ML of Redecan Reign Drops and fell asleep. woke up this morning and it's back to $199! Goddamnit!
Kind of the same situation... I spent all of Monday trying to decide between Argo and Solo 2. Created an order for a Solo 2 in my cart, checked out to almost the end (just missing inputting the security code for my credit card) - it was 11:30pm. My 2 year old got up and I spent half an hour putting her back down. When I got back to my computer and put in the security code, it wouldn't accept the order because the price went back up. I tried both herbalizer and namastevapes sites...- CYBER code no longer worked. everyonedoesit prices went up as well.

Solo 2, Air2 and argo are still $199, and the VAPOSPY13 code still works. its not $140, but $174 is better than $200.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4993 posts
3716 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
whatthefug wrote: Kind of the same situation... I spent all of Monday trying to decide between Argo and Solo 2. Created an order for a Solo 2 in my cart, checked out to almost the end (just missing inputting the security code for my credit card) - it was 11:30pm. My 2 year old got up and I spent half an hour putting her back down. When I got back to my computer and put in the security code, it wouldn't accept the order because the price went back up. I tried both herbalizer and namastevapes sites...- CYBER code no longer worked. everyonedoesit prices went up as well.

Solo 2, Air2 and argo are still $199, and the VAPOSPY13 code still works. its not $140, but $174 is better than $200.
Agreed, it is better, but I'm not paying more than $150.