Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[Herbalize Store] Weed vape sale - up to 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2019 2:52 pm
Aug 16, 2017
105 posts
97 upvotes
If you're nice to the customer service in teh on-line chat... they'll give you a code to still get a deal. Just ordered an ARGO for $140 shipped. Was going to get the Air 2, but I like the smaller size for portability; just wish they had accessories available.
Oct 21, 2007
390 posts
44 upvotes
Halifax
Hey guys, I see Solo 2 mentioned a lot, and PAX 2, but what about the Devinci Miqro at about $130? A friend has both that and a PAX 2, he says the Miqro is better hands down. Thoughts?
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4995 posts
3719 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
whatthefug wrote: If you're nice to the customer service in teh on-line chat... they'll give you a code to still get a deal. Just ordered an ARGO for $140 shipped. Was going to get the Air 2, but I like the smaller size for portability; just wish they had accessories available.
This. I was also able to get the Solo II for $140 for Herbalize store! Thanks @whatthefug!
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4970 posts
893 upvotes
gibson00 wrote: Hey guys, I see Solo 2 mentioned a lot, and PAX 2, but what about the Devinci Miqro at about $130? A friend has both that and a PAX 2, he says the Miqro is better hands down. Thoughts?
Unless you need an ultra portable, stick with the Solo. Being that small has drawbacks:

"The Miqro is decent but its poor heat distribution lets it down because both the Miqro and its vapor simply become too uncomfortable after a while. Unless you really need a vape this small, I would advise you to skip it."

https://thevape.guide/pax-3-vs-davinci-iq-vs-miqro/
Sep 2, 2014
373 posts
144 upvotes
new to the vaping world please your comment is highly appreciate.
i did a research about vaping and i found there is different type of vaporizer some use liquid and others use dry herbs. couldnt find which types is better in terms of enjoying vaping, i do see that mighty and solo 2 are highly recommended but they are just for dry herbs? what about liquid vaporizer which models you recommend?
if you recommend dry herbs vaporizer over liquid where can i find dry herbs? which sort you recommend. is there any kind of dry herbs that contain nicotin?
thank you in advance.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4970 posts
893 upvotes
"dry herbs" is just marijuana flower which you grind and then vape to extract the THC/CBD.
"concentrates" (not "liquid") is marijuana flower which has been processed into "oil, wax, shatter, rosin, resin..." and has a higher THC %.

Some vaporizers are for dry herbs, others are for concentrates, and some can do both.

What you decide to vape is up to personal preference. I mostly do herbs but I do concentrates occasionally. Some vapes, like the Solo 2, are branded as dry herbs vaporizers but can be used for both. I sometimes do herb/concentrate/herb "sandwich" in my Solo 2 and in my e-nano but those who mostly use concentrates will want a dedicated vape or one with a separate concentrates attachment for efficiency purposes.

There is no nicotine in dry herbs much like there is no THC in tobacco. Different plant/products.

Hope that helps.
Feb 13, 2009
95 posts
39 upvotes
Surrey, BC
After all the input here, I bought the solo 2 for $140 from namaste. I’ve never owned one before and this one was recommended by fellow forum members. Should be arriving tomorrow!
Nov 17, 2019
27 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
Argo is now 139.20 all in at herbalize store with coupon VAPOSPY13
Solo 2 is 160.95.
And Volcano hybrid is finally sold out.
Aug 4, 2008
160 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I ordered a Pax 3 on Friday and it just shipped a few minutes ago. I know others were waiting patiently for theirs to be shipped and I wanted to provide an update that things are moving for those that might still be waiting.
Aug 17, 2008
875 posts
428 upvotes
SASKATOON
thejick wrote: I ordered a Pax 3 on Friday and it just shipped a few minutes ago. I know others were waiting patiently for theirs to be shipped and I wanted to provide an update that things are moving for those that might still be waiting.
Mine just shipped too, they must be swamped.
Dec 11, 2008
146 posts
26 upvotes
Weird, I ordered a Mighty on Saturday and it already arrived at the post office yesterday for me.
Sep 9, 2019
18 posts
16 upvotes
I just bought an Arizer Air for $67.50 all in on Herbalize, they have it for $90 all in but if you promote them on Twitter you get a 25% off discount code bringing it down to $67.50. The code arrives pretty fast, more info on their website.