[Herbalizestore] Crafty Vaporizer by Storz-Bickel - $182

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2020 8:26 pm
24 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1241 posts
1036 upvotes
Can you just put herb in the chamber or does it have to be in those capsules?
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Jan 14, 2012
252 posts
212 upvotes
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Can you just put herb in the chamber or does it have to be in those capsules?
Yeah you can - that's how I use my mighty.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3693 posts
1465 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not to sure to be honest.

Just know the company Storz-Bickel is considered one of the best.

Also, just purchased a vaporizer from Herbalizer, and extremely impressed by their customer service.

Ps not being compensated by Herbalizer in any way, just think it should be noted in today's world where companies just don't care anymore.
Aug 11, 2014
77 posts
103 upvotes
St. John's, NL
D0ntgiveajack wrote: Can you just put herb in the chamber or does it have to be in those capsules?
I highly recommend you use the capsules. It makes clean up extremely easy
May 7, 2015
192 posts
289 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I’ve had the crafty then got the yellow ring of death.

I really want the new one . But 300 on a vape is stupid
Feb 14, 2006
264 posts
187 upvotes
Jmartin22 wrote: I highly recommend you use the capsules. It makes clean up extremely easy
If you put green in once at temp it stays pretty tidy. Coming to temp with fresh herb in it makes a mess.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4889 posts
835 upvotes
JRGUINNESS wrote: Just know the company Storz-Bickel is considered one of the best.
It was acquired by Canopy Growth in Dec. 2018

Their products still have a good reputation, except for the recent Volcano Hybrid fiasco. But it's too early to argue that the quality is going down after that acquisition.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2010
4889 posts
835 upvotes
And FYI with the Arizer BOGO sale, you can get a Solo 2 for roughly $130 after selling the Air for $100. That's $50 less than this deal. The Crafty is more discreet for quick on the go sessions but the Solo 2 wins everywhere else (better taste, easier to clean, faster to heat up, more reliable, with much better battery life.)

Essentially for portable dry herb vapes: 1. Mighty 2. Solo 2
Aug 17, 2008
785 posts
350 upvotes
SASKATOON
If it was this price for the crafty plus, I’d be all over it. Herbalizestore prices fluctuate regularly. Plenty was 228 now it’s 278. Crafty plus was cheaper than the crafty at release. Waiting for the plenty or crafty plus to dip back down and I’ll pull the trigger.
Aug 17, 2008
785 posts
350 upvotes
SASKATOON
JustBob wrote: And FYI with the Arizer BOGO sale, you can get a Solo 2 for roughly $130 after selling the Air for $100. That's $50 less than this deal. The Crafty is more discreet for quick on the go sessions but the Solo 2 wins everywhere else (better taste, easier to clean, faster to heat up, more reliable, with much better battery life.)

Solo 2 isn’t an isolated air path if that matters to you. I think air 2 is isolated.
Aug 17, 2008
785 posts
350 upvotes
SASKATOON
moeymoeymoeymoe wrote: I’ve had the crafty then got the yellow ring of death.

I really want the new one . But 300 on a vape is stupid
Did S&B take care of you?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2015
3693 posts
1465 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JustBob wrote: And FYI with the Arizer BOGO sale, you can get a Solo 2 for roughly $130 after selling the Air for $100. That's $50 less than this deal. The Crafty is more discreet for quick on the go sessions but the Solo 2 wins everywhere else (better taste, easier to clean, faster to heat up, more reliable, with much better battery life.)

I posted this in an expired thread now, but you can get the solo 2 for 138 shipped.

I pm'ed Herbalizer, and they were happy to match.

That way you don't have to do the whole sketchy and flakey people on Kijiji.

Also no taxes with Herbalizer.

coupon BGJAN30 for the bloom site.

Note: I haven't checked to see if this is still active tho.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200120-105234.png
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1407 posts
669 upvotes
Jmartin22 wrote: I highly recommend you use the capsules. It makes clean up extremely easy
I disagree, if you smoke more than the average bear, you will spend all your time messing with these stupid capsules (that sure have a metal taste). Q tip and some iso alcohol once a week, good as new.
Aug 17, 2008
785 posts
350 upvotes
SASKATOON
Justfishing wrote: I disagree, if you smoke more than the average bear, you will spend all your time messing with these stupid capsules (that sure have a metal taste). Q tip and some iso alcohol once a week, good as new.
Pretty quick and easy to load 40 capsules with the kit. Filling them by hand is silly.