Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Herman Miller

Herman Miller 15% Off Gaming

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2021 8:42 am
Aug 8, 2014
150 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jimboski wrote: I will DM you.
If you really have a coupon or something like that, please share it with me too. My butt and back have recently been aching and I've been looking at these chairs, but the prices just make me balk.
[OP]
Mar 29, 2019
35 posts
51 upvotes
conurus wrote: I did some cursory research. The gaming edition is priced significantly higher and 15% off only brought it back to be more in line with base price. The discount is more or less like you get premium colours for free. I do not think this is that much of a deal.
Jimboski wrote: To each their own but personally the gaming line is just the base chairs with some gaming logos slapped onto it, there's no night and day difference between the office/regular line and the gaming line in terms of ergonomics but there is a big premium in price differential..
If you spec the office Sayl the same as the gaming one the same (+fully adjustable arms, +adjustable seat depth, +hard floor/carpet caster), it comes to $905, which is the same price as the gaming version. So no, there is no big premium in price differential. If there was, I would not be buying the gaming version for the colour options alone.

Same thing for the Aeron and Embody. Same price, just different colour options. :)
Oct 17, 2007
181 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
Please DM me as well! I am in the market for a new chair.
Dec 17, 2018
8 posts
11 upvotes
I just got a permanant wfh job . Would love to get a herman miller. Can I get the discount too ? Thank you
Nov 27, 2015
107 posts
232 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
45% of regular chair code is something I am considering buying it. I would appreciate that!
Jun 10, 2011
738 posts
741 upvotes
Hey, would also appreciate a DM if possible. Thanks in advance!
Sep 18, 2017
147 posts
249 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: For ON residents, price match might be possible or 25% off retail for gaming editions, will try to confirm.. otherwise non gaming (regular) still available at 45%ish off.

Edit: No beat or price match possible but the latter is available.
7th, 2021 5:22 pm

Can you dm me as well for how to obtain for 45% OFF please
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
1891 posts
793 upvotes
Ottawa
Jimboski wrote: For ON residents, price match might be possible or 25% off retail for gaming editions, will try to confirm.. otherwise non gaming (regular) still available at 45%ish off.

Edit: No beat or price match possible but the latter is available.
Hello Jim do you know if Steelcase does anything like this? Please DM me as well when you have the opportunity.

Cheers
Mar 22, 2007
14 posts
Quebec City
Dm me as well
Def interested at 45% off
Thanks in advance
Nov 6, 2012
9 posts
1 upvote
YORK
I'd really appreciate it if you could DM me too.
Last edited by zhidong on Aug 7th, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50453 posts
6513 upvotes
Toronto
Please DM me instead of replying asking for one, you guys are clogging up the thread lol. I will get to the people who replied earlier though..

Edit: Please include your location when DM'ing me, make my life easier please lol.
Last edited by Jimboski on Aug 7th, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50453 posts
6513 upvotes
Toronto
gabr131 wrote: If you spec the office Sayl the same as the gaming one the same (+fully adjustable arms, +adjustable seat depth, +hard floor/carpet caster), it comes to $905, which is the same price as the gaming version. So no, there is no big premium in price differential. If there was, I would not be buying the gaming version for the colour options alone.

Same thing for the Aeron and Embody. Same price, just different colour options. :)
That's retail pricing though, who pays retail? Smiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Sep 14, 2007
279 posts
347 upvotes
Vancouver
gabr131 wrote: If you spec the office Sayl the same as the gaming one the same (+fully adjustable arms, +adjustable seat depth, +hard floor/carpet caster), it comes to $905, which is the same price as the gaming version. So no, there is no big premium in price differential. If there was, I would not be buying the gaming version for the colour options alone.

Ya you are right. Same as with buying cars, no one buys the base model.
Nov 16, 2010
77 posts
90 upvotes
Kitchener
I bought 2 HM Embody chairs for my wife and I in 2010 (we are software devs and spend a lot of time in front of our computers). One of our kids picked at the foam on one of the arm rests on my chair... and the other kid smeared some combination of paint, chocolate and who knows what else on the seat and backrest... I tried to clean it up but ended up living with a pretty bad stain for a number of years.

But earlier this year it started to really annoy me so I contacted my local HM dealer to see if I could buy a replacement seat and backrest. HM ended up covering a total replacement of both, along with the damaged arm rest under warranty, for free. 11 years after I bought it.

Absolutely worth the money if you like HM's style. Although it definitely doesn't hurt to get them on a good sale. Also: sometimes you can get a better deal from a local HM dealer rather than directly from HM themselves. Worth looking up your local dealer and giving them a call.
Last edited by drfyzziks on Aug 7th, 2021 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 17, 2020
75 posts
57 upvotes
drfyzziks wrote: I bought 2 HM Emody chairs for my wife and I in 2010 (we are software devs and spend a lot of time in front of our computers). One of our kids picked at the foam on one of the arm rests on my chair... and the other kid smeared some combination of paint, chocolate and who knows what else on the seat and backrest... I tried to clean it up but ended up living with a pretty bad stain for a number of years.

But earlier this year it started to really annoy me so I contacted my local HM dealer to see if I could buy a replacement seat and backrest. HM ended up covering a total replacement of both, along with the damaged arm rest under warranty, for free. 11 years after I bought it.

Absolutely worth the money if you like HM's style.
wow, that is some awesome customer service
Dec 26, 2006
514 posts
181 upvotes
Calgary
pkamto wrote: These are just way too overpriced to begin with..
What a horribly un-educated drive-by hot take.

If you could buy a pair of shoes for $2000 and they last you 25 years, would it be worth it?

You sit on a chair every day - having one that is incredibly comfortable, healthy, ergonomic and beautiful and lasts you pretty much a good portion of your life would be worth every penny.