Expired Hot Deals

Herman Miller

Herman Miller Spring sale 15% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2021 12:33 am
Thread Summary
Shopping for a new seat? Take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best office chairs!
15 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2953 posts
2792 upvotes
Montreal, QC
justbrowsing55 wrote: Herman Miller is having a Spring sale. Items 15% off until May 13
If you are serious about buying one, Call your local HM dealer, and you can get even more additional "significant" discount.

Here is another thread just started: mobel-herman-miller-aeron-chair-1095-2464124/

You can use the HM site to figure out what you want, and what options are available (and you want), and then call local dealer.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22764 posts
176190 upvotes
GTA
Emporium wrote: If you are serious about buying one, Call your local HM dealer, and you can get even more additional "significant" discount.

Here is another thread just started: mobel-herman-miller-aeron-chair-1095-2464124/

You can use the HM site to figure out what you want, and what options are available (and you want), and then call local dealer.
I believe there were also RFD group buys where people were able to get even better deals than those posted prices/discounts as well.

herman-miller-group-buy-western-canada- ... g-2389969/
herman-miller-group-buy-gta-2372499/
May 28, 2006
789 posts
507 upvotes
The logitech embody isn't part of the sale eh? I'm looking at HM site and dealer sites, same pricing looks like and no sale on the embody.
Nov 26, 2019
58 posts
32 upvotes
Smiley09 wrote: The logitech embody isn't part of the sale eh? I'm looking at HM site and dealer sites, same pricing looks like and no sale on the embody.
Contact local dealer directly to ask for quote. You easily get 30% off.
Jul 11, 2009
50 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
LukeDoky wrote: Contact local dealer directly to ask for quote. You easily get 30% off.
$2000 to like $1400? I'm curious if anyone was able to get Logitech Embody for this cheap...
Nov 26, 2019
58 posts
32 upvotes
prokidbob123 wrote: $2000 to like $1400? I'm curious if anyone was able to get Logitech Embody for this cheap...
You should try, at least I know you can get that discount for Areon and normal Embody.
May 28, 2006
789 posts
507 upvotes
LukeDoky wrote: Contact local dealer directly to ask for quote. You easily get 30% off.
Yeah i'll send an email and see what's up thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2006
1432 posts
968 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Emporium wrote: If you are serious about buying one, Call your local HM dealer, and you can get even more additional "significant" discount.

Any local dealer can get me a deal on the Logitech Embody?
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1510 posts
550 upvotes
GTA
If only there was a deal on the Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman.... LOL
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2013
3663 posts
5146 upvotes
Canada
Logitech Embody is just the Embody with some badging, I was told.

My local shop sells Embody fully loaded in black for $1250. Phone your local shop.

I decided to order the Haworth Fern over Herman Miller and Steelcase (Leap or Gesture) and will be receiving it Wednesday. Sort of a combo of a Leap with a back similar to an Embody (but without the crappy armrests). Comes with a similar 12y warranty. Haworth is a $2B revenue company and they pay return shipping if you don't like it.

https://store-ca.haworth.com/collection ... fice-chair
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2173 posts
2828 upvotes
GTA
People looking for these amazing chairs should also post their interest in this thread:
herman-miller-group-buy-gta-2372499/

I got 2 Aerons when the GB was active for the rest of the fam; now all of us have one.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2953 posts
2792 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Feb30th wrote: Any local dealer can get me a deal on the Logitech Embody?
I don't know really. I had looked at Aeron a while back, but it was not as comfy as expected, and I prefer cushioned seats. Never tried the Embody at the time.
The regular Embody (not logitech) is also included in the 15% spring sale, but still close to $1750 on web site. So maybe you can call "Mobel" and see what type of price they can give you. They are located in the same building as Herman Miller Canada in Montreal :)

Depends what price range you are looking at, but if they can give you another 20% discount (sometimes you'd be surprised). Doesn't cost you anything other than a little time.
Mar 26, 2004
404 posts
297 upvotes
This is my question what can you get off on the Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman? 15% off is still egregious
Jul 11, 2009
50 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
LukeDoky wrote: You should try, at least I know you can get that discount for Areon and normal Embody.
I'll give it a try but I'm mostly seeing embody and not logitech embody. I did hear the padding is better on the logitech one from comments so slightly hesitant to buy the embody given this price point
May 29, 2007
299 posts
15 upvotes
Do you just call the local dealer and ask for the price?

Or do we have to try and negotiate?