Expired Hot Deals

[hermanmiller.com] Herman Miller: 15% off - April 30 to May 12 + Free shipping + 25% off for Healthcare workers/Military/First Responders

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 20th, 2020 2:29 am
Jul 2, 2003
375 posts
68 upvotes
GTA
jokerswild1 wrote: What chair should I get under 1k?
If you are willing to spend $999 on a chair, check out the Herman Miller group buy going on right now. See my quoted post below. Herman Miller Aeron is my suggestion.
waz wrote: Check out the group buy that is happening...$1100 for a fully loaded Aeron (sizes A, B, C)
herman-miller-group-buy-op-updated-may- ... e-2372499/
May 18, 2010
74 posts
97 upvotes
Why is this moved to expired? The Herman Miller 15% off is good until May 20. Not sure about the extra discount for healthcare workers, but any Herman Miller dealer is honoring the 15% until May 20.
If mods could move back and OP could update title please.
Feb 13, 2012
210 posts
104 upvotes
Greater Sudbury
Debating on buying a Aeron chair but can't decide between size B or C any suggestions I'm 5.8 and 196
Jan 5, 2008
57 posts
25 upvotes
Etobicoke
FYI - I contacted Workspace group for an ETA on shipping and was told "Your chair is scheduled to ship on July 27th" - that means shipped from the US warehouse in 9 weeks and 5 days from today + shipping time + customs etc. to Workspace Group who will then ship to to me so we are probably talking early to mid Aug for delivery.

If you need a chair in a hurry this is not the way to get it :D
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1225 posts
142 upvotes
govas19 wrote: When did you order? Is is a real delivery notice?
Looks like it wasn’t a delivery notice, but just a confirmation. I won’t receive for another 5-6 weeks. Ugh. Likely because I didn’t choose a base like loaded model.
Apr 2, 2006
95 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
Just got delivery today but was charged in USD!!! Not impressed, so probably going to have to return it since it's 38% more than what I expected.
May 13, 2013
134 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Did you guys change to the HM Canada website? My confirmation email has a C in front of the $ so I hope they charge in the right currency. C$ x,xxx.xx

Good luck with customer service.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48036 posts
5475 upvotes
Toronto
Didn't want to spam this thread with the group buy when this deal was still active but round 1 will be officially closed May 29th and there is a wait list for a second round for those who are interested so I know how to contact you. In case there is a possible second round, the pricing will have to be $1099 or lower otherwise I will not do a second round. I will see if custom orders will be available or not and what the discount would be.

PS: I did not profit from the group buy and I paid the same $1100 + tax amount as everyone.

Thought I would let everyone know since this is for the RFD community.

Here is the link to the thread - herman-miller-group-buy-group-buy-compl ... #p32614284

Edit: Group buy round 2 has officially started, link to thread here - herman-miller-group-buy-live-group-buy-round-2-2372499/
Apr 1, 2011
38 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Same for me!!! I was pretty sure I saw the "C" on the website, but the invoice I received is for USD??? Was anyone successful in getting this fixed (but keeping chair)?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1293 posts
153 upvotes
Burnaby
YMMV all.

I called HM customer service and spoke to a nice guy who first didn't believe me and my story of how I did purchase from HM CANADA not HM USA, but later asked me to send proof.
The only proof I have is the receipt emailed.

He was able to refund me the difference. (not all of it but close enough).

It's big YMMV unless you took screenshots then they'll believe you.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48036 posts
5475 upvotes
Toronto
terranaj98 wrote: YMMV all.

I called HM customer service and spoke to a nice guy who first didn't believe me and my story of how I did purchase from HM CANADA not HM USA, but later asked me to send proof.
The only proof I have is the receipt emailed.

He was able to refund me the difference. (not all of it but close enough).

It's big YMMV unless you took screenshots then they'll believe you.
The receipt wasn't sufficient proof that you were on the $CAD site?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1293 posts
153 upvotes
Burnaby
Jimboski wrote: The receipt wasn't sufficient proof that you were on the $CAD site?
Didn't indicate CAD or USD... which is fair... but i'm certain I purchased on CAD site.. with C$.