Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Hermes

Hermes sale at MTCC today only

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2018 2:17 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto

Hermes sale at MTCC today only

Retailer:
Hermes
Hermes has their once-every-two-years sale happening today from 8am to 8pm at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in support of Sunnybrook Hospital. I've been to a few of these in the past, and there's always a huge line up but I heard from my friends who are lined up there right now that the crowds are even longer. As a point of reference, I went 2 years ago, lined up at 5am and there were a dozen people in front of me. This morning at 5am, people said there were already 100+ people in front of them. People lined up at 6am said they are 370th in line. So if you go, expect a huge line up in the many hundreds. In my experience, the crowds usually die down by mid afternoon, though all the good accessories like the enamel cuff bracelets will likely all be gone. But there's always tons and tons of silk scarves. I don't know what the sale % is this year, but in the past everything is like 50% off.

EDIT: forgot to mention there is a separate line for men. It’s about 50 deep.

EDIT2 (I have a few friends in various stages of line up): one friend got there at 8 am and she is at #926...lol

EDIT3 I’m there now the line up on the women’s side is 3 hours.

Last edited by projectmoonlightcafe on May 15th, 2018 8:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Board games!!!!
92 replies
Oct 18, 2006
396 posts
160 upvotes
What kind of pricing can we expect on the scarves? I might be willing to brave the lines for a special gift for a relative.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
HorizonXP wrote: What kind of pricing can we expect on the scarves? I might be willing to brave the lines for a special gift for a relative.
I think regular price is $485, so I expect $240-ish?
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2009
1116 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
Wow.. Shame I have to work
Oct 18, 2006
396 posts
160 upvotes
projectmoonlightcafe wrote: I think regular price is $485, so I expect $240-ish?
That's a great price TBH, but I'll probably skip it. Kid on the way, so I should probably be a bit more frugal!
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
How much are the ties for men? What else do they have for men?
Last edited by ar2020 on May 15th, 2018 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
HorizonXP wrote: That's a great price TBH, but I'll probably skip it. Kid on the way, so I should probably be a bit more frugal!
There are other options...like the smaller bandanas are $360 regular price.
Board games!!!!
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
I'm guessing there's a balancing act between how much you plan to buy (and therefore save) and how much your time is worth.

...and then for the ultra rich, money is no object...and they just buy at anytime of the year.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
Well there’s also those who need to buy a gift for their SO and want a premium product but not pay premium pricing.
chatbox wrote: I'm guessing there's a balancing act between how much you plan to buy (and therefore save) and how much your time is worth.

...and then for the ultra rich, money is no object...and they just buy at anytime of the year.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2009
1116 posts
450 upvotes
Toronto
How much are the mens belts and cufflinks?
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15618 posts
13276 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Someone go there and take LOTS of pictures please. Thanks!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Someone go there and take LOTS of pictures please. Thanks!
You are not allowed to take photos inside. There are lots of security.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
P0rkchop wrote: How much are the mens belts and cufflinks?
I would expect 1/2 price. Take a look at the prices on their website and just take 1/2 off.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2003
1023 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know if they provide the original boxes/packaging and carry bags for your items? Just wondering since, if you're buying it as a gift for your SO, you'd likely want the full packaging...
To do nothing at all is the most difficult thing in the world, the most difficult and the most intellectual.
--Oscar Wilde
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
4662 posts
960 upvotes
Toronto
Carebear wrote: Does anyone know if they provide the original boxes/packaging and carry bags for your items? Just wondering since, if you're buying it as a gift for your SO, you'd likely want the full packaging...
In the past, yes, they give you the box and the Hermes bag.
Board games!!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2007
2658 posts
1546 upvotes
Appreciate the information and limitations thanks!
PSN: Sakaban
Jul 14, 2004
369 posts
60 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: How much are the ties for men? What else do they have for men?
hh121212 wrote: how much are the belts for men
I heard from a friend there now the ties are $120
Belts are $200, buckle is $250

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)