• Jan 8th, 2019 10:59 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2006
1213 posts
235 upvotes

Hero Certified Pizza!

From Hero Certified Burgers comes Hero Certified Pizza!

https://www.facebook.com/herocertifiedpizza/

Had them today and wow, they are good. The dough is the standout of their little pizzas, toppings and flavours were awesome too but I can't get enough of the dough. They're personal sized and cost a little over $3 each. 2 will satisfy you while 3 will make you full. I had 3 for lunch and going back to work afterward was not fun.

There's only one location right now at the Stockyards (Weston and St Clair) in Toronto.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2296 posts
808 upvotes
Tried it last summer and have been wanting to go back, but I haven't been in the area again. In 2019, I will definitely make efforts to return ASAP.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14262 posts
2574 upvotes
Toronto
I have not tried them yet, but their Stockyards location has an excellent presentation on display when you walk in.
I believe they are in the personal sized pizza business.
Very creative with some of the toppings also, including an Egg, potato and meat pizza:
(bottom right corner might be a dessert pizza of some sort)

Last edited by playnicee1 on Jan 8th, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
3033 posts
2139 upvotes
"Certified" by who? Certainly not VPN (as that isn't the style they're making)...

http://americas.pizzanapoletana.org/
Friendly reminder: South Street is the second coming of Licks, and Works Burger is a bad ripoff of Red Robin put out by those purveyors of garbage, MTY Group.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2016
3033 posts
2139 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 10:55 am
Who are their burgers certified by??
Good question! I guess the only "certificates" they have are... a business licence and a food safety "pass" on the front door ;-)
Friendly reminder: South Street is the second coming of Licks, and Works Burger is a bad ripoff of Red Robin put out by those purveyors of garbage, MTY Group.