• Jan 8th, 2019 10:59 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2006
1224 posts
272 upvotes

Hero Certified Pizza!

From Hero Certified Burgers comes Hero Certified Pizza!

https://www.facebook.com/herocertifiedpizza/

Had them today and wow, they are good. The dough is the standout of their little pizzas, toppings and flavours were awesome too but I can't get enough of the dough. They're personal sized and cost a little over $3 each. 2 will satisfy you while 3 will make you full. I had 3 for lunch and going back to work afterward was not fun.

There's only one location right now at the Stockyards (Weston and St Clair) in Toronto.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
2558 posts
932 upvotes
Tried it last summer and have been wanting to go back, but I haven't been in the area again. In 2019, I will definitely make efforts to return ASAP.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
14795 posts
2802 upvotes
Toronto
I have not tried them yet, but their Stockyards location has an excellent presentation on display when you walk in.
I believe they are in the personal sized pizza business.
Very creative with some of the toppings also, including an Egg, potato and meat pizza:
(bottom right corner might be a dessert pizza of some sort)

Last edited by playnicee1 on Jan 8th, 2019 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
3394 posts
2608 upvotes
"Certified" by who? Certainly not VPN (as that isn't the style they're making)...

http://americas.pizzanapoletana.org/
Friendly reminder: South Street is the second coming of Licks, and Works Burger is a bad ripoff of Red Robin put out by those purveyors of garbage, MTY Shit Restaurants Group.
Also, the golden arches are McDonald's not MacDonald's. Get it right.
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
3394 posts
2608 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2019 10:55 am
Who are their burgers certified by??
Good question! I guess the only "certificates" they have are... a business licence and a food safety "pass" on the front door ;-)
Friendly reminder: South Street is the second coming of Licks, and Works Burger is a bad ripoff of Red Robin put out by those purveyors of garbage, MTY Shit Restaurants Group.
Also, the golden arches are McDonald's not MacDonald's. Get it right.