Hot Deals

[Hershey] Free Headphones - 5 Hershey Branded Chocolate bars purchase Receipt required

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2020 9:59 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jun 6, 2017
21 posts
30 upvotes

Free Headphones - 5 Hershey Branded Chocolate bars purchase Receipt required

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
Hershey
In case people missed out on the last month's free headphones promotion. Seems like 1000 more headsets are being given away on APR 13th. First come, first serve basis. Here is the message i received

" We would like to inform you that on April 13th, we will be re-opening receipt submissions with an additional limited quantity of 1,000 headphones that will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The OH HENRY! Team
"

*Promotion starts 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on March 1, 2020 and will end at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 3, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Purchase any 5 Hershey Products to receive one (1) set of Bluetooth headphones (approx. retail value $40.00 CAD) (the “Reward”). Submissions must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on June 10, 2020. Must be a legal resident of Canada and be of the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence. Valid during the Promotion Period or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. Limit of one (1) Reward per person per email address. Up to a maximum number of 3,000 Rewards will be awarded. Additional terms may apply. For full Terms and Conditions: visit www.OHHENRYHeadphones.com.
Images
  • upload.jpg
14 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3121 posts
1834 upvotes
Kitchener
blyndfyre wrote: Original thread LOCATED HERE.
Original thread is "Expired Deals".
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11351 posts
16401 upvotes
Ottawa
They can’t ship the original ones due to their supplier issues due to Covid19 so don’t expect these anytime soon
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1583 posts
1832 upvotes
GTA
blyndfyre wrote: Original thread LOCATED HERE.
Read his post a bit before going in guns blazing. OP is sharing that they are reopening the giveaway that was previously expired. It's not a repost.
c'mon get happy!
May 11, 2016
18 posts
9 upvotes
These are i7 TWS bluetooth earbuds btw. Cost about $7 on Aliexpress
Deal Guru
Jul 23, 2007
11893 posts
3798 upvotes
Toronto
jeff1970 wrote: Original thread is "Expired Deals".
BernardRyder wrote: Read his post a bit before going in guns blazing. OP is sharing that they are reopening the giveaway that was previously expired. It's not a repost.
Link to the expired thread still has value containing 16 page discussion that shouldn't be rehashed here (yeah I'm an optimist)
e.g.
From the expired thread
Expired Thread Summary wrote: $6 CAD including shipping on AliExpress
$10 CAD including shipping from Gear Best
Rehashed in this thread
Yeasts wrote: These are i7 TWS bluetooth earbuds btw. Cost about $7 on Aliexpress
Last edited by jenviea on Apr 6th, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3121 posts
1834 upvotes
Kitchener
jenviea wrote: Link to the expired thread still has value containing 16 page discussion that shouldn't be rehashed here (yeah I'm an optimist)
I'm guessing, though maybe I am wrong, that most people that come here to RFD aren't browsing the "Expired Deals" section. I mean, I sure hell don't need to look at expired deals.

It would be up to the mods to merge this new thread with the old one, and move it out of "Expired" and back into Hot Deals. However, I am not a moderator and can't currently perform that function, otherwise, I would. That said, OP is a new poster, and they should be encouraged to post other threads.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2916 posts
2530 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
jenviea wrote: Link to the expired thread still has value containing 16 page discussion that shouldn't be rehashed here (yeah I'm an optimist)
e.g.
From the expired thread

Rehashed in this thread
Well either it shouldn't be rehashed and this thread shouldn't exist separately and the old one should be revived, or it should be rehashed in this thread. You can't have both.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1028 posts
2648 upvotes
Calgary, AB
BernardRyder wrote: Read his post a bit before going in guns blazing. OP is sharing that they are reopening the giveaway that was previously expired. It's not a repost.
Slow your roll.

I linked the original thread for its informational value. I was also the first person to upvote this thread.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1583 posts
1832 upvotes
GTA
blyndfyre wrote: Slow your roll.

I linked the original thread for its informational value. I was also the first person to upvote this thread.
My apologies, it came off as typical RFD snark. It might be helpful to connect to original discussion, but it is a lot of pages that I can't see many using the search function to find a basic answer.
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1583 posts
1832 upvotes
GTA
toronto_slim wrote: reviews for vic tsing-branded version from walmart. not pretty. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wireless-iPh ... /832157428
Yeah, that was discussed to death in the original thread. It comes down to is it worth $4.50-$6 in chocolate and the 5 minutes to upload receipt for free wireless iPod (sorry O-Pod) headphones. I thought it was.
c'mon get happy!