Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Hertz] Promotion Codes

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2019 11:28 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
4329 posts
1344 upvotes
Moncton
matrixca77 wrote:
MonctonMan wrote:
matrixca77 wrote:

CDP 1820770 is for MDJ Real Estate and unless you are entitled/work for MDJ Real Estate your credit card's car rental insurance won't cover you if you get into an accident.
Source?

I've been using my ex employer's coupon code for years. Read your credit card agreement. Premium Visas are pretty standard, but Mastercard can vary from bank to bank.

On my TD Visa, I can drive on publicly maintained dirt roads, loan my car to whoomever, drive into any Canadian or US state. Covered even for "free" days. Quite impressed.
What TD Visa is covering is standard across most credit cards except for the dirt/unpaved roads.
Like I said, Visa seems to have standardized their damage waver terms for premium cards. Although by all means, check for your specific Visa card before heading to the farm.
Operation of the rental vehicle in violation of the terms of the rental agreement
except:
a. covered persons as defined, may operate the rental vehicle;
b. the rental vehicle may be driven on publicly maintained gravel roads;
c. the rental vehicle may be driven across provincial and state boundaries in
Canada and the U.S. and between Canada and the U.S.
The fact that you are an employee of X company is not part of the rental agreement. The employee behind the desk is supposed to be doing the verification. Only the price is part of the agreement, not the reason behind it. Therefore your car would still be covered. As per the Visa site, note that the exclusions above might invalidate the $200,000 or so liability insurance that _some_ rental company's have, as per state/provincial requirement or common sense).
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
Seems like the company I work for has a deal with Hertz. They e-mailed us the code. If I use it for leisure on my own time, not for work, can it somehow be refused? What kind of ID do they ask, we don't really have ID cards at work, only a key card and another one with insurance numbers.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
Heads up.. Hertz is now offering 4500 Aeroplan points on 3 day rentals... 500 base plus 4000 bonus. This may work out well with cheap weekend rates. Valid until Dec 31.

Advance reservation required. CDP 221417, PC 111075 and Aeroplan Number must be included in the reservation.

This CDP will give you as good or better rates than the scammers posting here with their 'business' CDP - they get free days from you using the CDP!

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/rental-c ... -car-deals

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
May 23, 2010
242 posts
54 upvotes
If anyone is looking for a different company to rent. Here is the best discount from Hertz in my last 10 years expereince. Get yourself a gold membership for free and get an upgrade!

Fee-Waived Hertz #1 Gold Status Enrollment
https://link.hertz.com/link/goldcorp/go ... pe=bapgold
Company Name: Car & Driver
CDP Number: 1757580
Pin Code: bapgold

Voted Best Hertz CDP Discount Code: 1757580
- Excellent Rates, best Hertz discount offered anywhere, it beats all other codes includes AAA
- Anyone can use this code, this belongs to Car and Driver Magazine
readers (go pick one up from a magazine stand?)
- Unlimited miles (even for one way trips)
- Discounted one way rentals
- No driving area restriction in North America
www.hertz.com/rentacar/handlers/Special ... DP=1757580

this code beats all other ones.
Feb 4, 2009
67 posts
26 upvotes
Guelph
StartHere wrote: If anyone is looking for a different company to rent. Here is the best discount from Hertz in my last 10 years expereince. Get yourself a gold membership for free and get an upgrade!

- Excellent Rates, best Hertz discount offered anywhere, it beats all other codes includes AAA

Thanks!

Link is broken, could you please fix it?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
StartHere wrote: If anyone is looking for a different company to rent. Here is the best discount from Hertz in my last 10 years expereince. Get yourself a gold membership for free and get an upgrade!

This is not the best rate you'll find. Not even close! This is a code from an individual who gets a kickback from Hertz.. it's been floating around the net for years.

Ron.
Apr 29, 2015
218 posts
241 upvotes
Kanata, ON
newfbc wrote: Heads up.. Hertz is now offering 4500 Aeroplan points on 3 day rentals... 500 base plus 4000 bonus. This may work out well with cheap weekend rates. Valid until Dec 31.

Advance reservation required. CDP 221417, PC 111075 and Aeroplan Number must be included in the reservation.

This CDP will give you as good or better rates than the scammers posting here with their 'business' CDP - they get free days from you using the CDP!

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/rental-c ... -car-deals

Ron.
Looks like this offer isn't being repeated - pulled from Aeroplan website too... a shame it was one of the most reliable ones...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
insightcreative wrote: Looks like this offer isn't being repeated - pulled from Aeroplan website too... a shame it was one of the most reliable ones...
Unfortunately not. I did quite well on this promo. Rented almost every day in November/December. :)

The similar promo at Avis continues. Avis is now the preferred Aeroplan partner. I'm not sure if they're going to drop Hertz or not.
http://www.autorentalnews.com/channel/r ... ogram.aspx

Ron.
Apr 29, 2015
218 posts
241 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Interesting link - thanks.

BTW it seems that the Aeroplan code 221417 still works if you enter it manually... but I assume no bonus Aeroplan points.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2014
1141 posts
1909 upvotes
AB
In the past, I have always rented with Avis and they always try to screw me on Aeroplan points. After phone calls, emails and waiting 90+ days they will give me the points..

I rented with Hertz in mid-Dec and the base points were credited in 2 days and bonus points in 3 weeks. I really hope promo's for Hertz come back so I can rent with them in future.
Nov 26, 2004
663 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have a promo code that'll work in Greece? Will be heading there this spring and looking to rent our vehicles now...

+++ath0
NO CARRIER
+++ath0
NO CARRIER
Mar 17, 2016
46 posts
20 upvotes
Good coupon code on some vehicles 203138 30% off
Worth to give a try
Give me 95$ off

(Sorry it's till February)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
Costco Travel gives me a three day rental for $96 and Hertz is $132
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1705 posts
1792 upvotes
Headed to Italy in June and need a 1 way rental from Florence to Zurich for a duration of 2 weeks.. Would one recommend Hertz or something else? Yes I know the one-way chart is astronomical, ive already looked :(