Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Hertz] Promotion Codes

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2019 11:28 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3811 posts
4200 upvotes
Mordor
newfbc wrote: Heads up.. Hertz is now offering 4500 Aeroplan points on 3 day rentals... 500 base plus 4000 bonus. This may work out well with cheap weekend rates. Valid until Dec 31.

Advance reservation required. CDP 221417, PC 111075 and Aeroplan Number must be included in the reservation.

This CDP will give you as good or better rates than the scammers posting here with their 'business' CDP - they get free days from you using the CDP!

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/rental-c ... -car-deals

Ron.
this code still works!
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2010
2142 posts
1566 upvotes
bpcrally wrote: Headed to Italy in June and need a 1 way rental from Florence to Zurich for a duration of 2 weeks.. Would one recommend Hertz or something else? Yes I know the one-way chart is astronomical, ive already looked :(
Check out AutoEurope. I see rates starting at around $377 for the 2 week period from the 15th to the 29th with Europcar.
Mar 7, 2017
18 posts
25 upvotes
Awjvail wrote: Check out AutoEurope. I see rates starting at around $377 for the 2 week period from the 15th to the 29th with Europcar.
Have you had much experience with AutoEurope? I've heard mixed reviews
Fill your life with Adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2010
2142 posts
1566 upvotes
DreamTravler wrote: Have you had much experience with AutoEurope? I've heard mixed reviews
I've never had a problem. Just make sure you have your voucher printed out when you go to pick up your rental.
Oct 15, 2006
544 posts
128 upvotes
North Vancouver
CAA didn't get me any discount.

CDP 2133923 saved me the most (25%) on my weekly rental in Maui :D Generic code grabbed from a newsletter,
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Don't know if everyone who signs up gets Gold reward but I managed to get 20% off for Europe.

Will need to go to deals and promotions tab and go through there as there's a 20% off promo for Gold members.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)