Expired Hot Deals

Hertz Rent A car

HERTZ Car Rental Discount Code & Coupons(50% OFF/Free #1 Gold/$40 off)

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2022 7:06 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2003
2455 posts
465 upvotes
On a gold reservation at any airport I don't see them stopping you for proof of employment. Maybe on a regular reservation.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2007
2337 posts
754 upvotes
Mississauga
yo2boy wrote: Thrifty is owned by Hertz and has cheaper rates. Used them when I rented in Casablanca.
Hmm still did not get any better rate..
finally after reading so many posts in tripadvisor, i went with https://www.medloc-maroc.com/en/index.html and reserved for 40Euros/day for Dacia Duster 4X2 automatic which includes every thing (insrance, taxes) and heard no BS charges at the time of returning.

i will get to know in two weeks after i finish the trip.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2007
2337 posts
754 upvotes
Mississauga
mkannuri wrote: Hmm still did not get any better rate..
finally after reading so many posts in tripadvisor, i went with https://www.medloc-maroc.com/en/index.html and reserved for 40Euros/day for Dacia Duster 4X2 automatic which includes every thing (insrance, taxes) and heard no BS charges at the time of returning.

i will get to know in two weeks after i finish the trip.
UPDATE: its was smooth transaction and no hidden charges. only thing i felt that it could have been newer car but for the price i paid cannot expect more than what i got.
May 8, 2005
391 posts
15 upvotes
Rocky View County, A…
Found this thread has been moved to the expired deals section and hasn't been updated in 2 years.

Was wondering if code 1757580 still works for everybody.

Thanks.
Oct 26, 2014
80 posts
62 upvotes
Peterborough
scottt57 wrote: Found this thread has been moved to the expired deals section and hasn't been updated in 2 years.

Was wondering if code 1757580 still works for everybody.

Thanks.
It's working for me, my question if I need to show something at the counter when I'm using this code ? ( CDP: Car & Driver )

Thanks
May 8, 2005
391 posts
15 upvotes
Rocky View County, A…
danikk8 wrote: It's working for me, my question if I need to show something at the counter when I'm using this code ? ( CDP: Car & Driver )

Thanks
Good question. I decided not to use this code or Hertz for exactly this reason.
Did you get to use it successfully and were there any questions at pickup?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)