Shopping Discussion

Hey, does anyone know where to get high quality sticker paper for cheap?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2014 4:19 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2009
1283 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto

Hey, does anyone know where to get high quality sticker paper for cheap?

I'm actually looking for some sticker paper for cheap. What i'm looking for exactly is something that can be used on a laser printer and easily cut out with a pair of scissors.

Preferrably i'm looking for something that can be made right at home, with your laser printer.

I'm looking for stickers that should last quite long, and maybe even have a glossy finish on them.

Does anyone know any brands besides the typical retail packages in staples, etc. I've tried those and they don't seem to be too good in terms of price/quality. It's paper finish FFS.....

Thanks in advance.
4 replies
Jul 19, 2014
999 posts
195 upvotes
Snow Road Station, O…
Try posting your question in the rfd Art & Photography forum .
Banned
Oct 16, 2008
1010 posts
632 upvotes
this web site will provide to you a source of everything that you need to know about printing resources in the GTA

http://www.ebguide.ca/

"paper merchants", try Unisource and coast paper,they carry a vast sampling of all types of paper.

they also have sample departments that you can drive to and choose.they'll advise you as well.friendly.
there are retail outlets ( smattered around the gta ) from some of these paper merchants that you can walk into and buy paper direct (label ),your choice.
to get samples is free of charge, to buy you need your business registration info.