Expired Hot Deals

[Highland Farms] Lavazza Espresso Ground Coffee Qualita Rossa or Crema E Gusto 250g $2.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2020 3:53 pm
[OP]
Apr 10, 2020
258 posts
982 upvotes

[Highland Farms] Lavazza Espresso Ground Coffee Qualita Rossa or Crema E Gusto 250g $2.99

Lavazza.jpg
4 replies
Nov 19, 2016
441 posts
228 upvotes
Decent deal. Haven't seen them go on sale for a while. We used to use these all the time until switching to whole bean.

Might pick em up as a backup. Thanks OP!
Mar 27, 2011
782 posts
461 upvotes
Toronto
MisterTeee wrote: Decent deal. Haven't seen them go on sale for a while. We used to use these all the time until switching to whole bean.

Might pick em up as a backup. Thanks OP!
We currently use the lavazza but will be getting a grinder soon. Was it a big difference when you made the switch?
Nov 19, 2016
441 posts
228 upvotes
gekaizer wrote: We currently use the lavazza but will be getting a grinder soon. Was it a big difference when you made the switch?
If you have a good grinder you get good flavour.. so yes. But I will say the OP's bricks are very nice for the first few days when they are fresh
Jan 13, 2012
393 posts
414 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn, good price for my standby! As MisterTree said, they're great for a couple of days, but with 4 coffee addicts in a house, you can run through a brick no problem. Wish Wish highland farms shipped west lol, I'd trade them for one of those little black baskets that I still have.