204 posts
98 upvotes

Hilti Promo - Build It Better Winter 202-

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 5, 2021
Retailer:
Hilti Canada
Hilti rarely has any deals going on, but they’ve got some pretty nice deals on a few rotary hammer, combihammers, gas saws, lasers, core rigs, etc. Some deals are better than others.

Flyer here: https://view.joomag.com/build-it-better ... 2666?short&

FYI, most stores in Ontario are curbside pickup only, but there are ways to get by that.
10 replies
Sep 25, 2019
581 posts
1153 upvotes
We buy Hilti but now we find Milwaukee to be same quality for lower price.

Milwaukee also have more tools than Hilti.

Warranty is same.

Hilti anchors and glue is still best.
Nov 20, 2008
786 posts
342 upvotes
MikuGirl wrote: We buy Hilti but now we find Milwaukee to be same quality for lower price.

Warranty is same.

Completely different market and selling model......you're paying for 100% uptime with instant (ish) on site support with Hilti, which is baked into the price.
Jul 12, 2008
103 posts
196 upvotes
Calgary
MikuGirl wrote: We buy Hilti but now we find Milwaukee to be same quality for lower price.

Warranty is same.

My company used to source Hilti for hammer drills until they decided to go to a single battery model. Now we use milwaukee hammer drills. Between the two drills, hands down Hilti is the best in the business. Hilti is a bit excessive for your average home gamer though. However I do own a 36V TE-6 and would never buy a milwaukee after seeing the performance difference.
Feb 21, 2005
992 posts
329 upvotes
hilti just prompts stealing on job sites and workers just breaks their tool all the time, we swap to milwaukee completely, we find milwaukee and hilti is not much differ but milwaukee is cheaper to replace.
Sep 25, 2019
581 posts
1153 upvotes
sophal wrote: My company used to source Hilti for hammer drills until they decided to go to a single battery model. Now we use milwaukee hammer drills. Between the two drills, hands down Hilti is the best in the business. Hilti is a bit excessive for your average home gamer though. However I do own a 36V TE-6 and would never buy a milwaukee after seeing the performance difference.
Yes, the TE 6 is better. I not say everything Miiwaukee is best, but we not buy all Hilti because of price.

I think no one pay catalog price for Hilti. Price is not always bad. I guess.
[OP]
Aug 27, 2017
204 posts
98 upvotes
sophal wrote: My company used to source Hilti for hammer drills until they decided to go to a single battery model. Now we use milwaukee hammer drills. Between the two drills, hands down Hilti is the best in the business. Hilti is a bit excessive for your average home gamer though. However I do own a 36V TE-6 and would never buy a milwaukee after seeing the performance difference.
Actually a lot of cordless Hilti tools use the same batteries and are interchangeable. Very practical actually.

By the way if anyone is interested in anything or has any questions feel free to DM. I can guide you.
Dec 21, 2009
105 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
My Hilti rotating laser that I bought in 2009 is still going strong!
Sep 30, 2006
17 posts
4 upvotes
I got about 5 jobs a month, boarding up vacants, any powder actuated models available? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
[OP]
Aug 27, 2017
204 posts
98 upvotes
induction wrote: No sale on the Redipak :(
If you spend 5K on inserts and consummables, free Redipak. Message me for more details if you'd like.
sugetek wrote: I got about 5 jobs a month, boarding up vacants, any powder actuated models available? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Actually if you spend $6,500 in inserts and consummables, you get a free DX 5. It's worth like 2K. Really nice. 2 year wear and tear warranty too. Message me for more details.