Expired Hot Deals

[Epic Games] Hitman - free Aug 27-Sept 3

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 29th, 2020 7:47 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
4014 posts
2565 upvotes
Toronto

[Epic Games] Hitman - free Aug 27-Sept 3

Retailer:
Epic Games
More offers from Epic Games
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 21st, 2020 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field was empty
42 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15996 posts
2301 upvotes
GTA
@remindme Aug 27
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 28, 2014
45 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
I don't get people who down vote these posts. I prefer to set reminders than missing the post on the 27th and missing this deal.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
12506 posts
20857 upvotes
samhth wrote: I don't get people who down vote these posts. I prefer to set reminders than missing the post on the 27th and missing this deal.
As if 20 people won’t post it on that day
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4994 posts
2968 upvotes
Toronto
samhth wrote: I don't get people who down vote these posts. I prefer to set reminders than missing the post on the 27th and missing this deal.
Epic gives out free games every Thursday at 11am EST. May as well just set a recurring alarm for every Thursday to check their site.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3563 posts
1693 upvotes
samhth wrote: I don't get people who down vote these posts. I prefer to set reminders than missing the post on the 27th and missing this deal.
That's just lazy. I just got back from the future where I've already claimed this. A little effort goes a long way.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1659 posts
1024 upvotes
Toronto
samhth wrote: I don't get people who down vote these posts. I prefer to set reminders than missing the post on the 27th and missing this deal.
It's because those people who downvote (for info ahead of time) think the world revolves around them. They think that if someone like the OP has information, that the OP should put a note in their own calendar and then only post it when the OP can satisfy other peoples need for immediate satisfaction rather than post it ahead of time. In their mind, that's far more reasonable than having to look after themselves. Then, if you try to explain how information ahead of time is useful, like the weather, or BF/BD sales, etc. it doesn't matter, all that matters is that they wan't to complain. So here we are.
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
15996 posts
2301 upvotes
GTA
samhth wrote: I don't get people who down vote these posts. I prefer to set reminders than missing the post on the 27th and missing this deal.
stephroll wrote: As if 20 people won’t post it on that day
Jep4444 wrote: Epic gives out free games every Thursday at 11am EST. May as well just set a recurring alarm for every Thursday to check their site.
txenglan wrote: That's just lazy. I just got back from the future where I've already claimed this. A little effort goes a long way.
Alexandero2 wrote: It's because those people who downvote (for info ahead of time) think the world revolves around them. They think that if someone like the OP has information, that the OP should put a note in their own calendar and then only post it when the OP can satisfy other peoples need for immediate satisfaction rather than post it ahead of time. In their mind, that's far more reasonable than having to look after themselves. Then, if you try to explain how information ahead of time is useful, like the weather, or BF/BD sales, etc. it doesn't matter, all that matters is that they wan't to complain. So here we are.
you guys care way too much about downvotes or upvotes. i'm all for positivity and support but let's not get all snowflakey about it

did you know there was a time when RFD didn't have a voting system? and it worked perfectly fine.

also have you noticed the comments can be upvoted but not downvoted? it didn't work that way before. used to be able to upvote and downvote comments. but i guess ppl's feelings got hurt.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1659 posts
1024 upvotes
Toronto
actng wrote: you guys care way too much about downvotes or upvotes. i'm all for positivity and support but let's not get all snowflakey about it

did you know there was a time when RFD didn't have a voting system? and it worked perfectly fine.

also have you noticed the comments can be upvoted but not downvoted? it didn't work that way before. used to be able to upvote and downvote comments. but i guess ppl's feelings got hurt.
My comment wasn’t really concerned about the downvotes themselves, rather the odd expectation of some people to have OPs schedule their lives around their needs. On top of that, the indignant attitude as if they are somehow adding more value by complaining than the OP who at least provided info. FWIW.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2003
3563 posts
1693 upvotes
actng wrote: you guys care way too much about downvotes or upvotes. i'm all for positivity and support but let's not get all snowflakey about it

did you know there was a time when RFD didn't have a voting system? and it worked perfectly fine.

also have you noticed the comments can be upvoted but not downvoted? it didn't work that way before. used to be able to upvote and downvote comments. but i guess ppl's feelings got hurt.
Huh? I didn't say anything about the voting system....
Sr. Member
Apr 21, 2012
513 posts
732 upvotes
Ontario
I like people arguing against the downvoters when there's literally an "unable to get the deal" option to select. It should be down voted and in a week I'll update with an upvote when I can get the deal or update the new thread that someone makes.
Jr. Member
Apr 5, 2009
191 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the sharing
Member
Aug 6, 2019
430 posts
884 upvotes
Ottawa
Here's the game everyone(?) has been waiting for. It's up for grabs now!

Hitman

Shadworun Collection

Edited to reflect it's 2016 version, not 2020. (Released on Epic on 2020)
Edit 2: Added Shadowrun Collection
Last edited by gizmokrap on Aug 27th, 2020 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6434 posts
5853 upvotes
Calgary
gizmokrap wrote: Here's the game everyone(?) has been waiting for. It's up for grabs now!
Hitman 2016?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2247 posts
1850 upvotes
Vancouver
SammyDavis wrote: Hitman 2016?
I like how the title says 2020 but the link immediately says 2016 lmao
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
8928 posts
542 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone played both 1 and 2 ? Curious how it compares.
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2014
173 posts
57 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Don't forget the entire Shadowrun collection is free too!
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2019
190 posts
256 upvotes
i think i got too many free games from epic games with no time to play them Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Top