Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Hitman Sniper (iOS/Android) - FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2018 3:04 pm
Dec 2, 2017
72 posts
511 upvotes

15 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
3930 posts
690 upvotes
Toronto
Fun game, reminds me of Silent Scope from arcade.
Banned
Oct 27, 2016
94 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
This is a great game, I've had it since release on both Android and iOS and have poured a lot of hours into it over the years.
The Greatest Internet Poster of All Time
Jun 20, 2015
701 posts
193 upvotes
Place
Nice.

Definitely will play this when boredom strikes at work Face With Tears Of Joy
Good luck!
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North
ktokes12 wrote: Look, a link to the deal for Android Your text to link here...
Does anyone know if they can get the APK file of this free game? Not everyone has space on thier devices right now to do a download and install. I'd like to be able to store the APK on a usb drive and when I feel like gaming I can install the game then uninstall when I need the space but still have the game handy.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Does anyone know if they can get the APK file of this free game? Not everyone has space on thier devices right now to do a download and install. I'd like to be able to store the APK on a usb drive and when I feel like gaming I can install the game then uninstall when I need the space but still have the game handy.
Just install it, once it is downloading and you can cancel and it will be saved onto your account.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North
pkphilip wrote: Just install it, once it is downloading and you can cancel and it will be saved onto your account.
I don't have any HD space right now. I used to use https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ and post the Google Play link in there to get the APK file but for some reason the link is not working for me right now. Even if it was, I need to get a larger HD to offload some video/photos first but waiting for a good HD sale first. Can anyone with HD space grab the game via that site? Not everyone wants to save to thier google account. Some folks enable third party install on thier android phones and save the APK's as they don't have a data plan or data light or just don't like streaming.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2004
2827 posts
512 upvotes
Montreal
thedealhunter2000 wrote: I don't have any HD space right now. I used to use https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/ and post the Google Play link in there to get the APK file but for some reason the link is not working for me right now. Even if it was, I need to get a larger HD to offload some video/photos first but waiting for a good HD sale first. Can anyone with HD space grab the game via that site? Not everyone wants to save to thier google account. Some folks enable third party install on thier android phones and save the APK's as they don't have a data plan or data light or just don't like streaming.
Rather than downloading through the play store app, login in to the google play website through a web browser http://play.google.com/store and grab it from there. You must attach it to a Google account in order to get it.
An RFDer and his credit card number are soon parted.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4080 posts
7024 upvotes
GTA North
Xon wrote: Rather than downloading through the play store app, login in to the google play website through a web browser http://play.google.com/store and grab it from there. You must attach it to a Google account in order to get it.
Ok, I have it in my 'Order History'. Is it now considered by google that I downloaded/ordered the game and won't be charged later?
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2011
1437 posts
1348 upvotes
SURREY
Does downloading the iPhone version get you the iPad version as well?
If it’s not at least 50% off is it really a deal?
Deal Expert
Mar 25, 2003
17147 posts
5655 upvotes
Markham
iOS now shows is $0.99
48TB Node 304 / i5-3570 / Server 2016 Essentials
12TB HP Mediasmart EX 495 (E8400, 3.0GHZ, 4GB Mushkin), with Server 2016 Essentials
16TB Qnap TS-459 Pro
Deal Fanatic
Sep 27, 2006
5958 posts
2745 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
pkphilip wrote: Just install it, once it is downloading and you can cancel and it will be saved onto your account.
Yes, it downloads about 23Mb then starts downloading a large additional file. I stopped the download then and it appears to be saved to my account.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
3401 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
Are there ads in the game? I see this on google play - "Contains Ads·Offers in-app purchases".
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
albundy99999999 wrote: Are there ads in the game? I see this on google play - "Contains Ads·Offers in-app purchases".
It's peppered with micro transactions... I'm surprised they have the cheek to actually charge for this normally....
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
3401 posts
715 upvotes
Toronto
G77 wrote: It's peppered with micro transactions... I'm surprised they have the cheek to actually charge for this normally....
Thanks for letting me now. I guess I'm not going bother with game.