Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
HMV

HMV Warcraft + Starcraft Games for cheap

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2011 4:17 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes

[HMV] HMV Warcraft + Starcraft Games for cheap

Noticed at my local HMV a ton of great prices on Blizzard games. Website shows a bunch too but not all links work.

Warcraft: Cataclysm (reg and collectors) $19.99
Warcraft: Wrath of Lich King Reg $19.99
StarCraft Battlechest $14.99
StarCraft II $19.99

http://hmv.ca/Search.aspx?keyword=warcr ... l+products

http://hmv.ca/Search.aspx?keyword=starc ... l+products

Stock will vary.

Looks live Civ 5 is $19.99 too.

http://hmv.ca/Products/Detail/588315.aspx

Also $14.99 for Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

http://hmv.ca/Products/Detail/590925.aspx
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1736 posts
405 upvotes
st2 for $20? thats hot! havent seen it that cheap anywhere. gonna try a pm at fs/bb tonite! thanks op!
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2008
1219 posts
938 upvotes
oh my gosh, 20 bucks for Cata. Yikes, I retired before Cata, but now, for just 20 bucks, I'm getting the itch to get back into it.

Please HELP!
Jul 29, 2005
357 posts
99 upvotes
Manage to pick up WOW Cata Collector Edition for $19.99. Great price.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2002
5287 posts
3345 upvotes
scourdx wrote: Manage to pick up WOW Cata Collector Edition for $19.99. Great price.

It's a great expansion. Lots of great gear. I've been enjoying it. I got it for $29 at Walmart.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Jan 19, 2011
982 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal
sc2 is oos in so many places!
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
2011 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
Odd, I can't check any availability atm it keeps redirecting me to the main website ...

looks like it's because the games have been pulled off one part of the site which doesn't allow you to check for stock ... looks like I will just have to drive into the city. I wouldn't mind getting LK and Cata for my second account ...
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2006
1460 posts
338 upvotes
surrealillusion wrote: Odd, I can't check any availability atm it keeps redirecting me to the main website ...

looks like it's because the games have been pulled off one part of the site which doesn't allow you to check for stock ... looks like I will just have to drive into the city. I wouldn't mind getting LK and Cata for my second account ...

Just checked availability with no problems.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2003
2011 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
OctaneChicken wrote: Just checked availability with no problems.

Try checking availability for WoW Cata reg or the CE edition, it worked with games and cd's that are advertised on the site, but when you use the search function and check for the warcraft titles it redirects.
Jul 5, 2011
175 posts
174 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP - got Lich King and Cata price matched at Staples - it took 15 mins of arguing mind you. They could not figure out quantity at the locations as the HMV website redirects the games to the main page. They called a couple of locations and they had none.

In the end she (manager) did it anyway just to get it over with. :twisted:
Aug 10, 2011
2 posts
TORONTO
I also had trouble with looking at the stock because it redirected me back to the homepage but still managed to get WoW Cata Collectors for $16 at futureshop :) . There were only 2 of them left.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
FoxFire73 wrote: I also had trouble with looking at the stock because it redirected me back to the homepage but still managed to get WoW Cata Collectors for $16 at futureshop :) . There were only 2 of them left.

How did you manage that? They called the store that had it in-stock?
Aug 10, 2011
2 posts
TORONTO
Fantaz wrote: How did you manage that? They called the store that had it in-stock?

I got lucky and they didn't check stock, they just checked the price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)