• Apr 22nd, 2009 3:52 pm
[OP]
Dec 28, 2008
601 posts
123 upvotes
Rural Ontario

HockeyAttire.com 80% OFF Womens Jerseys - April 22 Only

Hey Guys,

I received an offer from HockeyAttire.com today with a coupon code for 80% off any Women's CCM Jersey. Coupon Code: ccm0422.

Sale is today only (April 22/09). Not a bad deal since it gets the jersey prices down to $15.99. (Discount is taken off the Sale Price not the Regular Price!)

I ordered some items from HockeyAttire.com back in Nov/Dec and shipping was quick and the quality was decent.

Anyway....might be a great gift for that playoff loving female in your life!

Cheers.
10 replies
Dec 9, 2008
108 posts
6 upvotes
Thanks, would be nice if they offered all teams.
Aug 27, 2006
786 posts
351 upvotes
Delta
Looking at the stock, these are clearance with not many sizes available. Still good price if one of those teams is what you are looking for.
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Mar 10, 2002
434 posts
29 upvotes
Shame the selection of jerseys is so small, but that's a hot price on what's there.

There's also tons of ~$5 men's and women's shirts and hats, as well as a lot of other discounted clothing.
Aug 30, 2005
113 posts
this is an American site, correct? so prices are in US dollars? those that have ordered from here before, did you get charged duty?
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2020 posts
724 upvotes
as u see.. no Canadian teams :(
Jan 29, 2009
601 posts
78 upvotes
Anybody have any idea how much shipping is?

I actually found a couple jerseys I want and don't want to put in my info to buy to find out shipping is $30.

Edit- Nevermind found it hidden in the help page in tiny tiny writing. $14.88.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15433 posts
5637 upvotes
Prices aren't bad, but it looks like old stock and large+ sizes.
[OP]
Dec 28, 2008
601 posts
123 upvotes
Rural Ontario
theadams wrote: this is an American site, correct? so prices are in US dollars? those that have ordered from here before, did you get charged duty?
Yeah, US dollars. I ordered a few things back in Nov/Dec and did not get charged any additional duty or brokerage charges.

Shipping is pretty reasonable since its a flat rate of $14.88 regardless of number of items.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)