Shopping Discussion

Is the Hoka One One 30 day guarantee available in Canada?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2021 9:21 am
[OP]
Feb 28, 2016
11 posts
2 upvotes

Is the Hoka One One 30 day guarantee available in Canada?

Is the Hoka One One 30 Day Guarantee available in Canada? Has anyone reading this taken advantage of it?

There's a link to it on their home page: Time to Fly™ 30 Day Guarantee, but the underlying link (https://www.hokaoneone.com/ca/en/ca/page/?cid=guarantee) is broken.

If you switch to the US site you can see the offer, which reads in part:
So take them for a test flight - or two, or ten. If you aren't satisfied, you may request a refund or product exchange within 30 days of the original purchase, no questions asked.
I did call one of their local retailers but was told by them that the guarantee only applied to direct purchases from the Hoka One One website.
1 reply
Apr 11, 2003
692 posts
172 upvotes
Edmonton
JerryS114626 wrote: I did call one of their local retailers but was told by them that the guarantee only applied to direct purchases from the Hoka One One website.
That's my understanding as well, and matches that of Nike. If you buy from SportCheck, etc., there's no 90 days. But if you buy from nike.com/.ca there is. My presumption is that because there is no middleman taking a cut of the profit, they have that profit left to provide refunds on gently used products.