Archived BST Posts

[FS] *ON HOLD* *GONE FOR NOW* Immersive Van Gogh - Thursday, August 20 @ 9pm - 2 Tickets

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2020 6:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3241 posts
28113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 13 (100% Positive)

*ON HOLD* *GONE FOR NOW* Immersive Van Gogh - Thursday, August 20 @ 9pm - 2 Tickets

*GONE FOR NOW* UNAVAILABLE *

2 tickets to the walk-in for Immersive Van Gogh. The spectacle takes place August 20th @ 9pm. These tickets would cost you $80 +. I am selling both for $60.

I would love a chance to walk through this and have the ability to possibly live out a trip of mine. Lol. It would be great to see all the artwork laid out around in a big open concept having it hit you that much harder because of its size. Alas, I'd have to bring someone with me that drives, as I haven't taken the subway since the epidemic began. Parking is fine, I just don't know that those people would want to go during this time. As I'm not taking the subway yet, the tickets seem to be available.

This is probably the most fun you can have during this time, and a great chance to see it cheaper. If interested, let me know. Live out an art dream with one of the best painters of our time!
Last edited by stinastr on Aug 12th, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
1 reply
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3241 posts
28113 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trader Score: 13 (100% Positive)
I don't like wearing a mask for too long. Try to keep it on for as short as I can for whatever it's needed. Take both for $50. Offering it cheaper as it's a weird time for entertainment, prob not enough being done, but at the same time we've grown accustomed to a few things. I'm not afraid of dining out and really would like to go out and eat something again soon. It's fun. This is fun, just the mask will make it a weird experience. I'm not sure I'm ready.

Let me know if interested.