Expired Hot Deals

Locked: Holiday Wireless Plans BC/AB/ON/Targetted

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2017 2:04 pm
Apr 20, 2012
74 posts
5 upvotes
prakash132 wrote: I just converted from my chatr and I do see voicemail and LTE..call display meaning ? our name displayed while calling others ? I didn't check on that..And I did this in a store in GTA. Not sure about other provinces.
Do you have to sign a contract? Also, is this a limited time offer or you can keep the plan indefinitely. Also, what's the number for loyalty?
Last edited by sndream on Dec 14th, 2017 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 17, 2007
129 posts
83 upvotes
Toronto
why must customers jump hurdles to get onto these plans still? wouldn't lot more people switch to these if they advertise them? it's silly to have to go through retention.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4312 posts
404 upvotes
Calgary
diweidi wrote: Found this as well. For me, this is even better.
This is a pretty decent plan, does one need to sign up for 2yr contract or can we do month to month to get the 5gb bonus?
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Dec 13, 2017
4 posts
8 upvotes
You wont be able to get this plan through retention. It is very clearly a CHATR or PAY AND TALK migration offer. Its natural for a wireless carrier this time of year to try and migrate their customers over to post paid.

It is only MTM but you need to be a Chatr or pay and talk customer for a min of 30 days.

Deal expires Dec 31.
Last edited by titaniumtux on Dec 14th, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merging posts
Dec 5, 2010
441 posts
27 upvotes
well... if they advertise.. higher margins customer will jump onto these deals... so why shake the boat?
Nov 26, 2009
80 posts
120 upvotes
frugette wrote: sweet! on the phone with loyalty right now, crossing fingers she makes the same exception for me!
i have 2 lines on the $50 loyalty plan, i'd like to downgrade one to save $10 and upgrade the other to get an extra 2G, i still save $10/month doing that!

edit: got it! she was only willing to switch one plan so i chose the 6gb for $50 and kept the other loyalty plan from last year.
Same here after switching my phone over she refused to switch my wife's account. Lol will call back later on.
Sep 9, 2015
826 posts
477 upvotes
Nanaimo
OP can you please update title with province and if this is a retention plan? Thanks.
Feb 7, 2012
712 posts
1428 upvotes
Toronto
dangersun wrote: Same here after switching my phone over she refused to switch my wife's account. Lol will call back later on.
lol that's what i was planning on doing later. let me know if it works out for you and i'll do the same =)
Jun 12, 2010
730 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know if the 10gb/60 is available for current customers?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2006
1128 posts
85 upvotes
Definitely YMMV, I received a rep who didn't even want to help at all.
Apr 27, 2011
330 posts
38 upvotes
Edmonton
time to call in later when I get a chance at work. I wouldn't mind saving $120 a year switching to $40 from $50.
Jan 1, 2006
274 posts
30 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Does it include MMS (picture text messaging)?
Dec 13, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
I spoke to a Rogers rep in person at a local store and they confirmed the $40 deal was for existing pay-as-you-go customers to flip them over, but the $50 deal was for Rogers employees only.

I'm neither, and don't have the 30 days to jump on the pay-as-you-go before the rate expires, so I'm SOL :(
Feb 7, 2012
712 posts
1428 upvotes
Toronto
vertigo1032 wrote: You wont be able to get this plan through retention. It is very clearly a CHATR or PAY AND TALK migration offer. Its natural for a wireless carrier this time of year to try and migrate their customers over to post paid.

It is only MTM but you need to be a Chatr or pay and talk customer for a min of 30 days.

Deal expires Dec 31.
I got it as well as a few others on here!
Nov 26, 2009
80 posts
120 upvotes
This is what is shown under Current Plan Details in the Rogers APP:

Talk & Text w/4GB - No Tab
- Unlimited Eve & Wknd Minutes
- Unlimited Weekday Minutes

Included With Plan:
- Billed Usage-Invoice Details
- Unlimited Canadian LD
- Call Forwarding/Call Transfer
- Call Display