• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2022 9:59 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2955 posts
9945 upvotes
Canada

[Holt Renfrew] Holt Renfrew Lunar New Year Lucky Envelope Promotion Save up to 25% off

Enter Holt Renfrew’s Lunar New Year Lucky Envelope Promotion for your chance to win up to 25% off select men’s and women’s fashion and accessories and 10% off select jewellery, beauty and grooming.

Discount Value
10% off select fashion and accessories - 25% of codes
15% off select fashion and accessories - 25% of codes
20% off select fashion and accessories - 25% of codes
25% select fashion and accessories - 25% of codes
10% off select jewellery, beauty and grooming - 100% of codes

The following brands are excluded from the Promotion: 3.PARADIS, ACNE, ALEXANDER MCQUEEN, AMINA MUADDI, ANTOINE TAVA, APL, BALENCIAGA, BANG & OLUFSEN, BAO BAO, BEARBRICK, BIRGITTE HERSKIND, BOTTEGA VENETA, BOUCHERON, BRONZE AGE, BURBERRY, BYREDO CANADA GOOSE, CAROLINE CROW, CAZAL, CDG CDG, CDG HOMME DEUX, CDG HOMME PLUS, CDG JUNYA WATANABE, CDG NOIR KEI NINOMIYA, CDG PLAY, CDG SHIRT, CELINE, CHANEL, CHRISTIAN DIOR, CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN, CHROME HEARTS, COMME DES GARCONS, DIPTYQUE DOLCE & GABBANA, DRIES VAN NOTEN, DYSON,EDAN DIAMONDS, ETOILE ISABEL MARANT, FENDI, FPM, FRAME, GANNI, GIGI CLOZEAU, GIVENCHY, GOLDEN GOOSE, GUCCI, HEARTS ON FIRE, HERMES, HOTPOT VARIETY, ISABEL MARANT, JIL SANDER, KARA, KHRISJOY, KIP SLEEPWEAR, KWAY, LABEL NOIR, LINDA FARROW, LOEWE, LONGCHAMP, MACH & MACH, MARLA AARON, MIKE AMIRI, MM6, MONCLER, NEW BALANCE, OLIVER PEOPLES, OLIVER PEOPLES X BRUNELLO C., PARAVEL, PARIS TEXAS, PLEATS PLEASE, POMELLATO, PRADA, PROENZA SCHOULER, REPOSSI, RICK OWENS, RIMOWA, ROGER VIVIER, SACAI, SAINT LAURENT PARIS, SIMONE ROCHA, SMEG, SMYTHSON, SPORTY & RICH, STAND STUDIO, STELLA MCCARTNEY, STONE ISLAND, STONEY CLOVER LANE, SWAROVSKI, TELFAR, THE ATTICO, THE DAN LIFE, THEMOIRE, THERAGUN, THOM BROWNE, TIFFANY, TOM FORD, TUMI, VALENTINO, VANS, VEJA, VINTAGE FRAMES, VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, ZEGNA, NOAHNOAHNOAH and all “Sale” merchandise, Leased Brand’s Merchandise and Services, MTM, MTO and Gift Cards

If you are not currently signed up for their emails, click on the link to sign up for Holts emails & the Lunar New Year Red Envelope Offer. The link to play may take a few minutes to arrive.

Link: https://www.holtrenfrew.com/en/current- ... ini_banner
Last edited by shoppingguy on Jan 26th, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
16 replies
Oct 31, 2011
88 posts
37 upvotes
MONTREAL
I keep getting the error message "You need a valid link to enter this campaign."

anyone else getting this error?
Dec 27, 2017
227 posts
200 upvotes
llance wrote: I keep getting the error message "You need a valid link to enter this campaign."

Me to
Nov 29, 2019
134 posts
633 upvotes
llance wrote: I keep getting the error message "You need a valid link to enter this campaign."

I appreciate OP's effort but I am not sure why this was posted since you will need you own email generated url link to enter the promotion.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
13865 posts
27431 upvotes
Excludes …….pretty much everything
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2955 posts
9945 upvotes
Canada

If you are not currently signed up for their emails, click on the link to sign up for Holts emails & the Lunar New Year Red Envelope Offer. The link to play may take a few minutes to arrive.
https://www.holtrenfrew.com/en/current- ... ini_banner
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8810 posts
3560 upvotes
Toronto
I just don't believe that there are actually 25% off coupon codes lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2899 posts
3390 upvotes
Winnipeg
I got the email as well. Tried out my luck, and got a 25% off code!
I'm not cheap, I'm frugal!!!
Jun 29, 2010
794 posts
1457 upvotes
stephroll wrote: Excludes …….pretty much everything
There are a lot of brands that aren't on that list. It's shorter than expected.
Apr 5, 2009
573 posts
1160 upvotes
Vancouver
Variability wrote: I just don't believe that there are actually 25% off coupon codes lol.
There are, I got one, and I think everyone gets a 25% coupon code for accessories. HOWEVER, it doesn't work on most brands. The website initially said it only excludes leased brands, but then the email has a longer list of excluded brands. I tried it on a bunch of things I wanted and it didn't work for any of them.
Oct 17, 2009
216 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Just tried with 2 different emails to test my luck. One was 15% and one was 20%.
Oct 9, 2017
75 posts
47 upvotes
I got 25% off accessories and 10% cosmetics. However, they usually have 15% off cosmetics once in a while anyway.
Dec 3, 2020
46 posts
151 upvotes
Not sure why this has more downvotes than up. If you aren’t a subscriber, you can subscribe and get the promo email.

I only got 15% on mine, but better than nothing. Thanks OP.
Nov 14, 2006
695 posts
210 upvotes
Calgary
How long did it take to receive an email after signup?
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11215 posts
1858 upvotes
Guelph
Variability wrote: I just don't believe that there are actually 25% off coupon codes lol.
Looks like u have a 1/4 chance according to the odds posted by the OP.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 68-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
3653 posts
3249 upvotes
Gotta love how Holt calls it Lunar New Year but the graphics depict a Chinese New Year celebration. Oh political correctness. Face With Tears Of Joy

For those wondering, they are not the same thing.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
5015 posts
4235 upvotes
Vancouver
Sounds like they'll have more codes when they continue this CNY event. Note how the promo ends Feb. 1. That's CNY day 1.