Expired Hot Deals

[The Home Budget Houseware Inc.] Shower Panel / System on sale - additional 35% off (almost 50% off as it's on top of existing deal)

[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes

Shower Panel / System on sale - additional 35% off (almost 50% off as it's on top of existing deal)

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
October 14, 2019
Retailer:
The Home Budget Houseware Inc.
additional 35% off on top of existing 10-15% discount so very close to 50%.

feel that it's time to upgrade boring shower in the bath

if you look at the one in home depot... almost $400-$900 range.).
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/search ... er%20panel
This local store with the discount code, you are looking at $200-$400 only for a super fancy shower spa..

Local store in Canada with legit phone number and Google reviews , plus with 60 days money back guarantee... it can't go wrong if you want to upgrade your bath.
Images
  • Untitled.png
16 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
2 posts for the same retailer from a 1 post wonder account.

Thank you owner of The Home Budget Housewares Inc!
Jun 3, 2004
845 posts
598 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: 2 posts for the same retailer from a 1 post wonder account.

Thank you owner of The Home Budget Housewares Inc!
I don't mind the shilling...except when the non-deal is ice cold. Almost 2x more expensive than other retailers to start....
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes
bluegreenshxt wrote: I don't mind the shilling...except when the non-deal is ice cold. Almost 2x more expensive than other retailers to start....
check home depot, lowes, Rona, and Best Buy... and see how much the are selling.
Jun 3, 2004
845 posts
598 upvotes
TrentL360383 wrote: check home depot, lowes, Rona, and Best Buy... and see how much the are selling.
Have you tried using google on some of your models #s?

You don't have the reputation, customer service, infrastructure etc to justify a premium.... it's honestly ice cold
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
4122 posts
3595 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Same item listed on Amazon, sold by the same seller (Home Budget), is cheaper than buying direct?

Direct

Amazon

Bought this back in 2016 for $319.99 btw. Works fairly well, no problems.
shower panel.jpg
Last edited by rugerty100 on Oct 5th, 2019 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks - it means a lot to me. It’s the first time someone think I am the owner of the business just because I saw an ad and post it here. I feel pound
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
Ok now this is just hilarious.

Amazon has it.
But guess who's selling it and using Amazon to fulfill it?

The extra fun bit is that the out the door price to Vancouver is $368.48 vs $411.96 in the OP.

So not only is OP probably shilling for their own company, they're doing it poorly.

EDIT: Dammit. @rugerty100 beat me to it.
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: Ok now this is just hilarious.

Amazon has it.

The extra fun bit is that the out the door price to Vancouver is $368.48 vs $411.96 in the OP.

So not only is OP probably shilling for their own company, they're doing it poorly.

Maybe they are doing this on purpose to boost their amazon sales ? Lol
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes

Amazon has it.

this one seem cheaper

Amazon $339 before tax

direct $325 (after discount code) before tax

I will see if there are more ...
Jun 3, 2004
845 posts
598 upvotes
TrentL360383 wrote: Thanks - it means a lot to me. It’s the first time someone think I am the owner of the business just because I saw an ad and post it here. I feel pound
I apologize if you legitly meant to post a deal...but better hunting next time :)
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes
bluegreenshxt wrote: I apologize if you legitly meant to post a deal...but better hunting next time :)
thanks buddy

I also posted a deal on CBD couple months ago.. hope no one think i am a CBD oil owner.. lol
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes

Amazon has it.

ok this is what I found..

direct $159 after discount code before tax
Amazon $169 before tax

direct $299 after discount code before tax
amazon $319 before tax

direct $318.5 after discount code before tax
amazon $339 before tax

Amazon $339 before tax
May 30, 2016
17 posts
4 upvotes
I've been using this shower panel made by Danze, goes on sale frequently for $199.99. I've had no issues with it and it comes with three different modes, rainfall, hand held sprayer and a body panel with three sprayers. Everyone that has seen it in action loves it and I can say I am very pleased with it so far in the few months I've owned it. Keep in mind you can not use your existing pipe set up, the set up is very easy from the panel end as there is only a hot and cold hose with female threads. What you'd have to do is do a little bit of plumbing and switch your two water lines coming out of the walls connecting to the handles and convert them to male threaded connections. If the explanation isn't very clear just look at your plumbing hose connections under any sink, that's pretty much how they connect. I would install a shut off valve in case there's a water leak in the future so you don't have to turn the water off to the whole house. Not necessary at all if you don't have access to your plumbing the way some people do. Hope that helps someone looking for something that's good quality without all the other bells and whistles of the much higher panels.
Aug 21, 2006
28 posts
22 upvotes
Etobicoke
TrentL360383 wrote: this one seem cheaper

Amazon $339 before tax

I will see if there are more ...
Stop wasting your time, you've aleady proved your point the seller is doing a scummy thing inflating the prices on his website. Instead of a 35% sale you a maybe getting 3-5 percent off his regular amazon price negated by the ease of returning via amazon.

I am biased though, I spent almost 2 grand on a steam shower from this seller off of ebay 10 years ago but it was such terrible chinese crap I discarded it a couple years later. On the outer side this panel appears to be of decent quality, I would be worried about the quality of some of the hidden connections on the inner side.
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes
Burak220 wrote: I've been using this shower panel made by Danze, goes on sale frequently for $199.99. I've had no issues with it and it comes with three different modes, rainfall, hand held sprayer and a body panel with three sprayers. Everyone that has seen it in action loves it and I can say I am very pleased with it so far in the few months I've owned it. Keep in mind you can not use your existing pipe set up, the set up is very easy from the panel end as there is only a hot and cold hose with female threads. What you'd have to do is do a little bit of plumbing and switch your two water lines coming out of the walls connecting to the handles and convert them to male threaded connections. If the explanation isn't very clear just look at your plumbing hose connections under any sink, that's pretty much how they connect. I would install a shut off valve in case there's a water leak in the future so you don't have to turn the water off to the whole house. Not necessary at all if you don't have access to your plumbing the way some people do. Hope that helps someone looking for something that's good quality without all the other bells and whistles of the much higher panels.
I agree with you. It’s quite a bit of work. If people are looking to save trouble, prob retrofit shower panel is better as you will be using the current water valve
[OP]
Banned
Apr 9, 2018
24 posts
3 upvotes
SJD wrote: Stop wasting your time, you've aleady proved your point the seller is doing a scummy thing inflating the prices on his website. Instead of a 35% sale you a maybe getting 3-5 percent off his regular amazon price negated by the ease of returning via amazon.

I am biased though, I spent almost 2 grand on a steam shower from this seller off of ebay 10 years ago but it was such terrible chinese crap I discarded it a couple years later. On the outer side this panel appears to be of decent quality, I would be worried about the quality of some of the hidden connections on the inner side.
Oh man.. sorry to hear that
Do you have recommend brand? Or brand that’s not made in china etc?