Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] 10% Off Event w/ HD Credit Card - Starts April 28th

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2016 12:22 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2499 posts
2837 upvotes
Fredericton

[Home Depot] 10% Off Event w/ HD Credit Card - Starts April 28th

Starting Thursday, April 28th, Home Depot have a 10% off or 18 Months no interest event. These come along every couple months, so while it is not ground breaking, it's a great opportunity to pick up a higher end Weber grill. For example, you'll save between $90-$125 for models between the Weber EP-310 and the Weber S-330. Since none of these models have had a legitimate sale, and people have relied on 10% off Lowe's events to purchase them in the large ongoing BBQ thread, this is as good as it gets so far this spring.

Image
17 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3358 posts
4132 upvotes
Oakville
Second!
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3358 posts
4132 upvotes
Oakville
Bordak wrote: Starting Thursday, April 28th, Home Depot have a 10% off or 18 Months no interest event. These come along every couple months, so while it is not ground breaking, it's a great opportunity to pick up a higher end Weber grill. For example, you'll save between $90-$125 for models between the Weber EP-310 and the Weber S-330. Since none of these models have had a legitimate sale, and people have relied on 10% off Lowe's events to purchase them in the large ongoing BBQ thread, this is as good as it gets so far this spring. <br />
<br />
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/dENSa95.jpg" border="0" alt="" />
Maybe add that you need to spend minimum $300 for it to kick in?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 21, 2008
1774 posts
575 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Bordak wrote: , this is as good as it gets so far this spring. ]
well... there were actually two other better deals...

last Friday was 20% off at lowes

also every once in a while lowes & Rona has the 15% off deal that Home Depot will match

the 20% off is lowes only and only once a year (just passed) but the 15% off that can be price matched is fairly common
Banned
Apr 22, 2015
884 posts
106 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Good
English is not my first language, please bear with me
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2005
1579 posts
185 upvotes
It says "maximum discount on 10% off offers is $300 (before tax)"
Does that mean 10% off $300 = $30 off OR 10% off $3000 = $300

I missed that Lowes 20% sale so I'm looking to pick up a Weber BBQ.
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
605 posts
378 upvotes
zdpz wrote: Maybe add that you need to spend minimum $300 for it to kick in?
my understanding is that is only for 18 months promo. the 300 spend req is next to * which is only for 18 months. the 10% off has a #
EscaBoi wrote: It says "maximum discount on 10% off offers is $300 (before tax)"
Does that mean 10% off $300 = $30 off OR 10% off $3000 = $300

I missed that Lowes 20% sale so I'm looking to pick up a Weber BBQ.
10% of 3000 = $300. I have used this promo to buy washer/dryer combo in past and it was around 1600 before the 10% kicked in.
Member
Aug 27, 2012
232 posts
143 upvotes
Victoria
The HomeDepot in Victoria ran this as a store specific promo last weekend. We bought a new dishwasher for approx $500 and got the 10% off. We were told you had to spend minimum $300 to receive either the 18 months or the 10% off.

Here's my receipt http://imgur.com/q9PSDaF
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
21134 posts
8030 upvotes
Socially Distanced
I have no such credit card unfortunately, not sure i want to sign up since i don't need it.
However it would give me 10% off a new shed
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3358 posts
4132 upvotes
Oakville
desi_mtl_dude wrote: my understanding is that is only for 18 months promo. the 300 spend req is next to * which is only for 18 months. the 10% off has a #<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
10% of 3000 = $300. I have used this promo to buy washer/dryer combo in past and it was around 1600 before the 10% kicked in.
I confirmed today, 10% off only works if you spend $299 after tax.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
605 posts
378 upvotes
zdpz wrote: I confirmed today, 10% off only works if you spend $299 after tax.
I have multiple receipts from HD where I used it for less than 300

Image
Member
Sep 8, 2010
311 posts
53 upvotes
Chambly
Speaking of other retailers, does anyone know if IKEA put a 10-20% off sale? I was looking to buy outdoor tiles for my patio at homedepot but IKEA has nicer and a bit cheaper ones.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 9, 2003
24874 posts
2010 upvotes
Markham, ON
mcu wrote: Speaking of other retailers, does anyone know if IKEA put a 10-20% off sale? I was looking to buy outdoor tiles for my patio at homedepot but IKEA has nicer and a bit cheaper ones.
wrong thread...and idea never has general sales on all items...they usually rotate sales by furniture categories where sales of these items have the lowest sales by month/period.

For example...beds are on sale right now...because it's the low season ...beds sell most in the summer and esp in the last summer early sept when students buys beds/mattress.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
2225 posts
827 upvotes
Toronto
HD did have a promo early this year where it was the same 10% off or no interest for 18 months, but there was no requirement of a minimum $299 spend. I was actually surprised when I had seen that promo as HD's credit card promo's usually have the minimum spend... I usually just top it off by buying a giftcard if I am every short.

desi_mtl_dude wrote: I have multiple receipts from HD where I used it for less than 300

Image
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
605 posts
378 upvotes
esq05 wrote: HD did have a promo early this year where it was the same 10% off or no interest for 18 months, but there was no requirement of a minimum $299 spend. I was actually surprised when I had seen that promo as HD's credit card promo's usually have the minimum spend... I usually just top it off by buying a giftcard if I am every short.
it is possible. I havent' tried in store yet for this promo.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3358 posts
4132 upvotes
Oakville
desi_mtl_dude wrote: I have multiple receipts from HD where I used it for less than 300<br />
<br />
<img src="http://i.imgur.com/AFfo7Uk.png" border="0" alt="" />
<br />
<br />


Your receipt is for some purchase in 2015.

I also used this promo in the past without minimum spend but this time it required minimum spending of $299.

I'm talking about my purchase yesterday where no matter how she entered the barcode it would not go through unless I spent $299 after tax. I put in some energizer batteries from the cashier to get the 10%. I wish there was no minimum spend so whatever.

If you want to mislead people and waste their time go ahead.

Everyone's been forewarned.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2009
605 posts
378 upvotes
zdpz wrote: <br />
<br />


Your receipt is for some purchase in 2015.

I also used this promo in the past without minimum spend but this time it required minimum spending of $299.

I'm talking about my purchase yesterday where no matter how she entered the barcode it would not go through unless I spent $299 after tax. I put in some energizer batteries from the cashier to get the 10%. I wish there was no minimum spend so whatever.

If you want to mislead people and waste their time go ahead.

Everyone's been forewarned.
I supposed you missed my last reply
Member
Nov 28, 2013
494 posts
199 upvotes
Montr
i dont think that we will be seeing much more of those 15% off this summer, you will see 15% off an item of your choice, 15% cashback on a gift card. i have some stuff i gott buy for summer projects coming up so i think ill bite at this. Rona usually has 15% off sale in april or may but last week it was just cashback...s i think thats it for them for the next few months.

Top