• Last Updated:
  • Feb 16th, 2018 12:56 pm
[OP]
Sep 18, 2007
110 posts
2 upvotes
London

Home Depot 10% off OR No Interest for 18 Months with Home Depot Credit Card

I notice that Home Depot is running this promotion until February 21/2018, my question is how often do they do this promotion in a calendar year.

I've had my eye on a Water Heater with installation but not sure if I can get all the stuff together in time to take advantage of this before Wednesday of next week.
4 replies
[OP]
Sep 18, 2007
110 posts
2 upvotes
London
Thank you, I'm in the process of cancelling my Reliance water heater rental scam, so this is good to know.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2014
2222 posts
1452 upvotes
Just Moved To Somewh…
Home Depot is one of the few that has less restrictions on their promotions. Check the fine print to see if they are including (or not) gift cards on the promo. I usually receive 2-3 promotions in the course of a year, directly mailed to me as a card holder. If there is no sale on at the time of the promotion I just load up on gift cards to use when there is a sale that interests me. Keep in mind you are paying back the gift cards from the day you buy them but at zero interest.
“Don’t irritate old people. The older they get, the less “Life in prison” is a deterrent."
[OP]
Sep 18, 2007
110 posts
2 upvotes
London
Good to know, thanks. Just got off the phone to Reliance, I now own the water heater, so step one is checked off the list. Smiling Face With Open MouthSmiling Face With Open Mouth