Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] $124.00 - Moen Haysfield MotionSense 1 Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2017 4:28 pm
Feb 4, 2017
8 posts
I used home depot credit card, still showing being proccessed.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1648 posts
1209 upvotes
Surrey
bobbyg9 wrote: Im in Ontario ordered 7:58pm and still in process... for those who got their order did anyone use PayPal? Wondering if they are prioritizing non PayPal transactions...
I ordered using PayPal and it shipped
Koodo $40/13gb $35/10gb wireless plans//
Apr 13, 2005
215 posts
36 upvotes
Also got notification of shipment. Surprised the order actually went through!
Jan 8, 2003
186 posts
135 upvotes
Calgary
For the recent people who had it shipped, did you use paypal or cc?
Jan 8, 2003
186 posts
135 upvotes
Calgary
Just got a shipping notice as well, paid with CC
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1448 posts
302 upvotes
GTA
Got shipping notice as well. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Paid with CC. Thumbs up for HD
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo $60/10GB plan - Medium Tab
Lucky Mobile $25 plan
Speakout + $10 unlimited text
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10728 posts
2925 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
So, weird story. I originally went to order this the first night it was posted. But as I was finalizing the order the price jumped to regular price. I didn’t bother canceling it, figuring I’d get in touch with customer service to correct it and if they didn’t then I’d cancel or return. Had a couple emails and calls with them and the last status was they recommended that I cancel it and go to the store to buy it because they claimed their online system never showed the sale price. They even asked for a screen shot of their website with the sale price, which I did not have. I asked them to check further and they said they’d have to escalate to head office.

About a week after ordering I noticed the charge on my credit card had been reversed, first with a refund and then another charge on the same day for full price and then it just disappeared the next day and hasn’t come back. Although the order status stil said processing I sssumed it was dead and I’d get in touch with them shortly to confirm.

And yet yesterday I received a notice that it had shipped. I still don’t know whether I’ll receive it or if I’ll be charged or how much I’ll be charged but right now it’s looking like it’s free. (Order status now says complete with a shipped date but still shows full price. Still nothing on my credit card).
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Feb 5, 2005
154 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone that brought extra willing to sell, pm me please :)
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10728 posts
2925 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
ceredon wrote: So, weird story. I originally went to order this the first night it was posted. But as I was finalizing the order the price jumped to regular price. I didn’t bother canceling it, figuring I’d get in touch with customer service to correct it and if they didn’t then I’d cancel or return. Had a couple emails and calls with them and the last status was they recommended that I cancel it and go to the store to buy it because they claimed their online system never showed the sale price. They even asked for a screen shot of their website with the sale price, which I did not have. I asked them to check further and they said they’d have to escalate to head office.

About a week after ordering I noticed the charge on my credit card had been reversed, first with a refund and then another charge on the same day for full price and then it just disappeared the next day and hasn’t come back. Although the order status stil said processing I sssumed it was dead and I’d get in touch with them shortly to confirm.

And yet yesterday I received a notice that it had shipped. I still don’t know whether I’ll receive it or if I’ll be charged or how much I’ll be charged but right now it’s looking like it’s free. (Order status now says complete with a shipped date but still shows full price. Still nothing on my credit card).
Received the unit. Charge showed up on my card. Guess it’s not free.
2015 wins: Trip for 2 to NYC with airfare, limo, hotel and insurance ($3700); Maple Leafs tickets($250); 32GB HTC One M9 ($700), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1($200), Samsung Galaxy Note 5($850), Aukey 2 port fast car charger($23), Fitbit Flex ($120), Blue Piston Bluetooth Speaker ($30). 2016 wins: nada
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10728 posts
2925 upvotes
Irregular Heptagon
Does anyone that ordered online and received their unit feel like PMing me their order number?
thx