Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

$124.00 - Moen Haysfield MotionSense 1 Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2021 2:16 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
1258 posts
287 upvotes
Ontario
Can you post a photo of receipt? Might help in getting it at other stores. tia
Jan 10, 2017
55 posts
16 upvotes
EuroTrance88 wrote: Just picked mine up in Shawnessy Calgary. Drove from corner of NW. Lol good news is they just found 1 in the back. 1 left at Shawnessy. They will not hold over night so you have to pick it up if you call in.
Did you check the country hills store or Beacon hill store?
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1581 posts
511 upvotes
Grabbed 2 in store, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
1258 posts
287 upvotes
Ontario
bobu wrote: Grabbed 2 in store, thanks OP!
Wow. Hoarder.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
1258 posts
287 upvotes
Ontario
I still need one for our kitchen reno.
Aug 10, 2004
366 posts
176 upvotes
Calgary
flames4life wrote: Did you check the country hills store or Beacon hill store?
checked country hills nothing left
Apr 17, 2012
339 posts
412 upvotes
CALGARY
flames4life wrote: Did you check the country hills store or Beacon hill store?
Yes, I called both store and they said sold around 7pm. both store had 2. Northhill also showed 2 but shawnessy had 4 so I took my chance there. All stores that had stock showed 124.
Apr 17, 2012
339 posts
412 upvotes
CALGARY
Blitzo wrote: Can you post a photo of receipt? Might help in getting it at other stores. tia
Got an important exam tomorrow so I will post it after. The receipt is somewhere in the car. All the stores that had stock showed $124 when I called. Even when you check online and select different stores it all states clearance price in store.
Jan 10, 2017
55 posts
16 upvotes
EuroTrance88 wrote: Yes, I called both store and they said sold around 7pm. both store had 2. Northhill also showed 2 but shawnessy had 4 so I took my chance there. All stores that had stock showed 124.
Anyone in Calgary if you have one to spare, please let me know. I can come and pick it up. Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1581 posts
511 upvotes
Blitzo wrote: Wow. Hoarder.
There were 12 available...I grabbed 2 for upstairs replacement and downstairs reno.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2184 posts
252 upvotes
Ottawa
Any left to purchase online? What store should I select?
Oct 3, 2010
465 posts
270 upvotes
Please PM me if you bought an extra one my parents which are in their 80's are redoing their kitchen. Granite going in today. This would be a nice touch for them.
Regards,
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
I went to local home Depot on in Ottawa this morning but they both scanned at 394+tax. Can someone post their receipt to show they scan at $124 for price match.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2723 posts
1097 upvotes
DevistatR wrote: I had to ship mine, wouldn't let me do store pickup for the one I chose in Calgary. I also had it change to regular price but saw it chose the closest store to my post code. Changed store back and it auto updated my cart back to sale. Paid 130.20 through PayPal.
Can you share your receipt
Aug 15, 2017
3 posts
Same here. I went to a store in Waterloo and it scanned in at $394 + tax
Jun 13, 2011
784 posts
502 upvotes
Jason2884 wrote: Same here. I went to a store in Waterloo and it scanned in at $394 + tax
Same (different store), waiting on the receipt!
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
Disclaimer: No reference to RFD was ever given

Stopped into Gateway HD and shelf is marked as $124 but no stock and I took a photo with my phone ... asked an associate to check, and they said they had 0 but store down the road (Kitchener West) shows 2 on hand ... I drive there and shelf is showing $394 but no stock ... I as an associate to check and she says that there is a skid of Moen out back but its "apparently" burried in the pile ... so I ask if I can get one held for pick up and was told Yes, so then I show her the photo from first store and then it seems the "truth" appears ... she said that she is aware of this, had read "some discussion about this" (RFD?) and that Moen is scrambling to change prices and stores, I told her that I just took this photo down the road and that they told me to come here ... she doesn't believe me and calls the store, and then seem to have a verbal disagreement with them ... gets off the photo and proceeds to tell me that they are supposed to change their tag, but she won't honor the price ...

I believe the stores are holding back inventory now until this is cleared up

Kudos to those that managed to get in on this deal ... great price for what I saw from the display model.
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)