Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] $124.00 - Moen Haysfield MotionSense 1 Handle Pulldown Kitchen Faucet

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 5th, 2017 4:28 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
9491 posts
2903 upvotes
Got the last one Whitby North. It was being held for someone who had not picked it up after 6 hours.
Rang in as $394 but the head cashier overrode it after looking at the image above. Perfect timing to go with the new counters/sink in a couple of weeks.
Thanks

Sorry Ali. They said they held it long enough for you.
Last edited by bobcat99 on Sep 14th, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jan 20, 2013
110 posts
14 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
I bought one from Waterloo at 394. Refused to price match, even with picture of the receipt. They said each store set their own clearance price. Drove down to the Gateway hoping for a price adjustment but they changed their tag to 394.Angry Face Guess I have to return it!
Jun 13, 2011
701 posts
328 upvotes
Panason wrote: I bought one from Waterloo at 394. Refused to price match, even with picture of the receipt. They said each store set their own clearance price. Drove down to the Gateway hoping for a price adjustment but they changed their tag to 394.Angry Face Guess I have to return it!
Good try though! You would've made a lot of people jealous.
Jan 22, 2014
733 posts
554 upvotes
Panason wrote: I bought one from Waterloo at 394. Refused to price match, even with picture of the receipt. They said each store set their own clearance price. Drove down to the Gateway hoping for a price adjustment but they changed their tag to 394.Angry Face Guess I have to return it!
Hold on to it for now.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1316 posts
412 upvotes
Winnipeg
Don't return...hold on to it...you have plenty of time to return...Find a receipt and go back today evening and talk to someone else..you never know...
Feb 20, 2011
897 posts
290 upvotes
Anyone who ordered online get an update? Cancelled? Shipped?
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2005
2059 posts
1098 upvotes
Montreal
123rfd20 wrote: Did you have to do any price matching or just bought them straight up?

Any stores in Calgary doing the receipt price match or still have the sticker for 124 anymore?
Found one but they won't budge on the clearance price
I had to make a big fuss for them to give me the price, lots of tears and sobbing, like when Theon was castrated on GoT. I should be an actor. It was truly an Oscar-worthy performance.

This was a price mistake and it only lasted one day (yesterday). The manager told me that someone at head office entered the wrong price. If you look carefully at the price, you will see that today's price of 394 is a $45 savings. Yesterday's savings was $315, which is exactly 7x$45.

To be clear, employees can only price match same-day receipts and only those with specific discount reason codes. So don't waste your time trying to price match with a receipt from yesterday.

The best way to price match now is to show a photo of the yellow sticker from another store and hope they don't look closely at the dates on it.
Last edited by deal_king on Sep 14th, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best Deals: Star Alliance Silver without even flying= FREE
Fido CAN/USA Unlimited, CID/VM/SMS 2gb $33/month
3 Logitech X-230 Speakers (150% PM at Staples) = $13 each (I bought 3!)[/B]
Nov 28, 2010
311 posts
73 upvotes
Just came back from Home Depot in London and was able to price match. I asked a salesperson to print out the price history of the item and brought it to checkout. Thanks OP
2015 - Time to get started
Dec 3, 2009
50 posts
55 upvotes
London of course!
Which store location was that please?
Thanks.
Handz wrote: Just came back from Home Depot in London and was able to price match. I asked a salesperson to print out the price history of the item and brought it to checkout. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1662 posts
1216 upvotes
Surrey
I think online orders are probably gonna get cancelled. I got a cancellation email from a different item with the excuse that it was a pricing error. Doubt these will slip thru...
Koodo $40/13gb $35/10gb wireless plans//
Feb 27, 2011
824 posts
443 upvotes
Regina
Thank you OP. Here's my story.

I managed to get one in Regina East HD. I went yesterday morning and saw the white $124 price tag, immediately took one to a cashier who scanned it at $347 (or maybe $394...don't remember). Weird thing is that she asked me if that was the right price (like she knew something). I said "No" and told her about the floor tag. She exclaimed "there's no way they'll let you have that tap for $124...no way." Another assoc. came with me to affirm the tagged price. She then assumed it was a mistake and peeled off the price tag. She met the cashier and told her everything matches up and that I should get it at the $124 price. The cashier balked at first, called a manager on her phone to say "I'm just letting you know that I'll be doing a $200 discount on a faucet because of a wrong price", but to no avail. I walked out of there with a new $450 kitchen faucet ($660 on Moen's website BTW).

I just bought a new cartridge to repair a 35 year old Price Pfister in the kitchen, which I returned later in the day yesterday after I installed the new Moen. Nice faucet. I did have an initial problem with the sensitivity of the "Ready Sensor" (the lower one). It's range was only about 3 inches, so not enough to detect a cup right under the spout. I guess I was standing in front of the tap when it was performing it's initial startup test (manual says not to) and messed it up. Unplugged the battery cable, replugged it in, it redid the test and all is well.
Last edited by RoughriderFan on Sep 15th, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
See my Buy Sell Trade ad for Replacement Panasonic Shaver Blades and Foils.

--------------------------------------------------
"PC LOAD LETTER!!. What the **** does that mean?"
Nov 17, 2005
373 posts
55 upvotes
Curious if you noticed if the handle to open and close the water is kind of stiff and at some point the cover clicks. I installed mine and expected it to be smooth as butter but it isn't wondering if I got some kind of defect.
RoughriderFan wrote: Thank you OP. Here's my story.

I managed to get one in Regina East HD. I went yesterday morning and saw the white $124 price tag, immediately took one to a cashier who scanned it at $347. Weird thing is that she asked me if that was the right price (like she knew something). I said "No" and told her about the floor tag. She exclaimed "there's no way they'll let you have that tap for $124...no way." Another assoc. came with me to affirm the tagged price. She then assumed it was a mistake and peeled off the price tag. She met the cashier and told her everything matches up and that I should get it at the $124 price. The cashier balked at first, called a manager on her phone to say "I'm just letting you know that I'll be doing a $200 discount on a faucet because of a wrong price", but to no avail. I walked out of there with a new $450 kitchen faucet ($660 on Moen's website BTW).

I just bought a new cartridge to repair a 35 year old Price Pfister in the kitchen, which I returned later in the day yesterday after I installed the new Moen. Nice faucet. I did have an initial problem with the sensitivity of the "Ready Sensor" (the lower one). It's range was only about 3 inches, so not enough to detect a cup right under the spout. I guess I was standing in front of the tap when it was performing it's initial startup test (manual says not to) and messed it up. Unplugged the battery cable, replugged it in, it redid the test and all is well.
Dec 3, 2009
50 posts
55 upvotes
London of course!
I was able to get one today at the London south location. I took the box to customer service and told them I called about this a few days ago and was told it was $124 but the price is now higher.
They confirmed the information and matched the price.

Thanks op!
Feb 27, 2011
824 posts
443 upvotes
Regina
blkm3 wrote: Curious if you noticed if the handle to open and close the water is kind of stiff and at some point the cover clicks. I installed mine and expected it to be smooth as butter but it isn't wondering if I got some kind of defect.
No clicking here and pretty smooth. It might be a little tight/stiff, but I would attribute that to it being new. I've gotten used to hand-free and haven't use the actual tap much.
See my Buy Sell Trade ad for Replacement Panasonic Shaver Blades and Foils.

--------------------------------------------------
"PC LOAD LETTER!!. What the **** does that mean?"
Feb 8, 2011
270 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
says on my order will ship tomorrow. lets see