Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] $149 Kidsquad Jeep Wrangler 12V Ride-On Toy in Green

• Last Updated:
  • May 17th, 2020 9:27 pm
Jan 28, 2006
436 posts
228 upvotes
Brampton
Bought this 3 years ago still running great...
Nov 22, 2017
832 posts
1199 upvotes
FYI the supplier is out of the green car. They called me and offered me one of any of the other colors. Got a black one.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13336 posts
2996 upvotes
how big is the box? will it fit in a regular sedan back seat? in case need to return
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Mar 15, 2013
496 posts
249 upvotes
Fredericton
NathanT039266 wrote: You can negotiate clearance? With the manager?
Every Yellow tag item I have seen and wanted in the last 5-7 years since I discovered it, I have offered 40%-60% less or asked for a better deal. Just like a yard sale. About 90-95% of the time I get a way better deal/offer. Sometimes I barely have to speak/ask and they start reducing it. Yellow tag means they want it out of their overhead. If it only has been yellow tagged for less than a month to about 6 weeks ish they might have said no once or twice. Each employee or at least department manager can reduce by $50. Managers can even reduce it higher. Just give it a try. They can only say yes or no.
Last edited by gmoney506 on Dec 27th, 2019 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2066 posts
1231 upvotes
Mississauga
Canadiansinner wrote: FYI the supplier is out of the green car. They called me and offered me one of any of the other colors. Got a black one.
Same, but I took pink
Nov 28, 2013
461 posts
179 upvotes
Montr
Canadiansinner wrote: FYI the supplier is out of the green car. They called me and offered me one of any of the other colors. Got a black one.
Me too, got black, assembled it tonight. My older son took it for a test run even though it’s not for him, he prefers his 24v ride on lol

At first glance it seems pretty cool, got a few songs on there and lights flash too, it is kind of small though so kids will grow out of it quickly, my three year old was starting to feel tight, I don’t think he’ll be comfortable in it when he’s four.

I can always show you guy a video if need be
Nov 15, 2005
694 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal
stevenanto wrote: Me too, got black, assembled it tonight. My older son took it for a test run even though it’s not for him, he prefers his 24v ride on lol

At first glance it seems pretty cool, got a few songs on there and lights flash too, it is kind of small though so kids will grow out of it quickly, my three year old was starting to feel tight, I don’t think he’ll be comfortable in it when he’s four.

sure send a video
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
13336 posts
2996 upvotes
stevenanto wrote: Me too, got black, assembled it tonight. My older son took it for a test run even though it’s not for him, he prefers his 24v ride on lol

send me too pls
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3071 posts
3309 upvotes
I know this is a long shot. Anyone bought this one and has second thoughts. I will pay $200 for it and come pick it up.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.