Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] 149$ Milwaukee M12 FUEL - free battery with select purchase

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2020 1:39 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3068 posts
1774 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Nice, did you get the one 6.0 ah as well? Or just the kit with 90 dollar discount
The CSR could not get me the 2nd freebie battery, so he took off 89 from the kit but I had to pay the 89 on the 2nd battery. At the end it was the same deal, 149 for the kit and two 6.0Ah batteries. With taxes 171.31.
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2018
944 posts
688 upvotes
cristianosham wrote: The CSR could not get me the 2nd freebie battery, so he took off 89 from the kit but I had to pay the 89 on the 2nd battery. At the end it was the same deal, 149 for the kit and two 6.0Ah batteries. With taxes 171.31.
Ouch. They just modified mine from 2 to 1 free battery
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
3068 posts
1774 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Ouch. They just modified mine from 2 to 1 free battery
Well in QC you can argue with them that the contract offered was 3 items for 149. According to CPA you cannot pay more than 149. for the items but you can pay less than 149.
Jr. Member
Apr 11, 2006
197 posts
28 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: Ouch. They just modified mine from 2 to 1 free battery
My order is still in limbo it says Order Confirmed and being processed but no shipment yet-i ordered Oct 4. Did you guys do an online chat before or after the order was shipped?
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2018
944 posts
688 upvotes
Robbo wrote: My order is still in limbo it says Order Confirmed and being processed but no shipment yet-i ordered Oct 4. Did you guys do an online chat before or after the order was shipped?
They are waiting for it to get restocked. My free battery is still processing as well. Got the kit a week ago though.
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: They are waiting for it to get restocked. My free battery is still processing as well. Got the kit a week ago though.
did they modify your order?
Newbie
Nov 9, 2010
46 posts
41 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Mrrfdxyz wrote: That's so cheap
freewheelin76 wrote: yeah I would rebuy two just because at 50ea. return value on them was 55 plus tax right?
I somehow agree. I couldn't get the refund instore as I had bought online.

Plus, returning stuff at HD is such a time consuming process, it's a 20 mins drive (Back and forth) plus whatever time is necessary there.
Always depend on whatever you value your time :)

In the end, I did get the impact w/ 2 x 2AH for 71$ taxes included when you consider the two batteries I sold for 100$.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2003
1795 posts
598 upvotes
Edmonton
Cabal05 wrote: I somehow agree. I couldn't get the refund instore as I had bought online.

Plus, returning stuff at HD is such a time consuming process, it's a 20 mins drive (Back and forth) plus whatever time is necessary there.
Always depend on whatever you value your time :)

In the end, I did get the impact w/ 2 x 2AH for 71$ taxes included when you consider the two batteries I sold for 100$.
I missed the glitch so you definitely did better than I

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Newbie
Feb 25, 2018
61 posts
34 upvotes
Rich3rd wrote: so my online order for Milwaukee M12 FUEL 1/2 drill kit was just modified for 1 battery not 2. i contacted live chat and after argument for long time.. the best i was able to get its drill kit with 1 battery will be sended and 50$ egift for compensation. i know I could have get them to OPC since im from quebec but dont want to loose my time there...
lucky you, i complained about it after I saw your post but only got $25 for compensation. after selling 2 batteries, $195 all in for the hammer drill, impact drill, 2ah (x2), 4 ah, 6 ah batteries and $25 gift card. thank you all again!!
Banned
Aug 9, 2019
52 posts
221 upvotes
Montreal
Must have! Super convenient when doing mechanical work.
Sr. Member
Nov 15, 2005
698 posts
387 upvotes
Montreal
Robbo wrote: My order is still in limbo it says Order Confirmed and being processed but no shipment yet-i ordered Oct 4. Did you guys do an online chat before or after the order was shipped?
my order was made on 04/10, confirmed on 08/10 and was stock this way until yesterday.. decided to contacted them via live chat
Puroy204 wrote: lucky you, i complained about it after I saw your post but only got $25 for compensation. after selling 2 batteries, $195 all in for the hammer drill, impact drill, 2ah (x2), 4 ah, 6 ah batteries and $25 gift card. thank you all again!!
they initialy were offering 25$ and saying they cant do nothing more.. but I told them i would accept egift with battery value or 50$.
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$
Sr. Member
Nov 7, 2018
944 posts
688 upvotes
When can I get best deal of stubby impact 3/8.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7058 posts
1120 upvotes
Toronto
Mrrfdxyz wrote: When can I get best deal of stubby impact 3/8.
Is the Construction Fasteners deal with free 4.0 still on?
Jr. Member
Apr 11, 2006
197 posts
28 upvotes
Rich3rd wrote: my order was made on 04/10, confirmed on 08/10 and was stock this way until yesterday.. decided to contacted them via live chat



they initialy were offering 25$ and saying they cant do nothing more.. but I told them i would accept egift with battery value or 50$.
Thanks so you complained but then they removed the free battery but gave you $50 as compensation?

My order was made and was confirmed on Oct 4 but no change since that date
Sr. Member
Nov 15, 2005
698 posts
387 upvotes
Montreal
first i contacted them to know when my order will be shipped, they told me they will investigate and i should received a call.. few hours later i received a email that my order was modified and only one battery will be sended. then i contacted back live chat!

hope its more clear now :)
Robbo wrote: Thanks so you complained but then they removed the free battery but gave you $50 as compensation?

My order was made and was confirmed on Oct 4 but no change since that date
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)