80 upvotes

[Home Depot] 18V ONE+™ 3-Speed Impact Wrench (Tool Only) $34.96

Good Impact wrench. They still have some left in a few stores I checked online

167 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4263 posts
455 upvotes
not bad but with no battery included the deal the other day is much better (2 drills and 2 batteries)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6704 posts
3073 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Thanks!. I told my buddy about this a couple weeks ago but the price had gone back up. Told him again since he use the ryobi tools and wanted one.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6704 posts
3073 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Kingmoo wrote: not bad but with no battery included the deal the other day is much better (2 drills and 2 batteries)
Deal of the day? I was sure they had stop doing that.

Do you have a link?

Edit: Found it

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.18v- ... 51342.html

But you get a Impact driver with it. But could still get the impact wrench for the price! :)
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4168 posts
9902 upvotes
Quebec
link627 wrote: your link is a trimmer...
I know but the battery and the charger are include with the trimmer!!! It will be cheaper like that!
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
Jan 18, 2005
390 posts
71 upvotes
Thanks OP!
This is perfect for those already using Ryobi one+ tools. Was using my normal impact wrench for the tire changes...will use this one when I change my tires over this weekend.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
1999 posts
1491 upvotes
Surrey
Awesome. Missed out when they had this price last time because of some PayPal fumble. Paid by credit card this time. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2003
1160 posts
831 upvotes
Calgary
PurpleTiger wrote: Thanks OP!
This is perfect for those already using Ryobi one+ tools. Was using my normal impact wrench for the tire changes...will use this one when I change my tires over this weekend.
Bought for this reason as well. Was using my Ryobi impact driver with an adapter, but it's not powerful enough to break the lug bolts free.
Based on specs, this one should be plenty powerful enough, but if not it's getting returned.
May 30, 2005
985 posts
76 upvotes
isrdum wrote: I know but the battery and the charger are include with the trimmer!!! It will be cheaper like that!
many thanks...now i can use this to change my wheels on my car...
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2003
1160 posts
831 upvotes
Calgary
For those buying the impact wrench for seasonal tire changes, are you planning to use torque sticks?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2012
1056 posts
365 upvotes
Hamilton
Thanks OP jumped on board of this one missed last deal.

Anyone who change their tires should always use torque wrench to tighten
[OP]
Feb 11, 2010
169 posts
80 upvotes
Strider wrote: For those buying the impact wrench for seasonal tire changes, are you planning to use torque sticks?
You should always use torque wrench regardless of the impact tool you use
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1478 posts
879 upvotes
Toronto
I got one @ the same price weeks ago, still in box waiting to use it this weekend!

make sure it's a P261, not P260 older generation!
yellowmp5 wrote: Bought online on Tuesday, ready to pick up on Tuesday

Went to pick up in aurora hd on Wednesday
Customer service reserved a P260, I demanded my P261, advice me to cancel my current order and RE order to get a P261 again since it's not in stock in store. I refuse to cancel and asked them to order one new one and honor the price, since you did gave me a pick up confirmation, then they said they will call me when it arrives

Passed by Markham hd, picked up P261 @ $150, refund at aurora, and picked up my p261 at $36!

Win!
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2003
1160 posts
831 upvotes
Calgary
rubberlock wrote: You should always use torque wrench regardless of the impact tool you use
That's a given... but say you need 89 lb-ft - you could use a 80 lb-ft stick with the impact and then torque wrench to tighten to spec. Otherwise do you just guess when you're close and then switch?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2006
4263 posts
455 upvotes
Strider wrote: That's a given... but say you need 89 lb-ft - you could use a 80 lb-ft stick with the impact and then torque wrench to tighten to spec. Otherwise do you just guess when you're close and then switch?
you wont have to guess. a hammer drill can't make it too tight so just switch when the drill is struggling