Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] 30%OFF New Assembled LP BBQs (Only 5-6 remaining) @ HOME DEPOT Airdrie, AB location - HUGE YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2020 5:45 pm
[OP]
Aug 29, 2011
34 posts
49 upvotes
Calgary

[Home Depot] 30%OFF New Assembled LP BBQs (Only 5-6 remaining) @ HOME DEPOT Airdrie, AB location - HUGE YMMV

Hey All,

Went the Home Depot here in Airdrie and was looking at the BBQs. The sales lady (super nice and knowledgeable) showed me just off the the side at the back entrance that is closed due to the restrictions and the have 5-6 BBQs left that are Brand New fully assembled for various reasons (customer didnt end up purchasing, etc) and they are all 30% off. She stated that due to not having space with all the lines and spacing requirements and with the Garden center open they are selling them all off at 30%off.

I Purchased a Weber GENESIS II E-315 3-Burner LP Reg $1,049.00 for $734.30 and if you have the HD Credit card it qualifies for the 18mth no interest.

Remaining as of 2 hours ago: All of them were LP and not NG

Weber GENESIS II E-335 Stainless
Weber GENESIS II E-335 - Black
Weber GENESIS II E-310 - Black
Napoleon Rogue-XT 425 3-Burner BBQ in Grey
Broil King 2 burner - didnt look the model, its black and silver)
2 more additional BBQs in the next area that I didnt bother looking at as I has the one I wanted.

This is a massive YMMV as she had the discount flyers in her clip board walking around greeting customers and its not being advertised at the store. If anyone is looking for BBQ and have the time then check it out.

Happy hunting.
Last edited by HT_YYC on May 3rd, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 reply