Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

4-Piece Pliers Set w/ 8" Wrench - $6.16

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2016 5:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 18, 2008
1888 posts
184 upvotes

[Home Depot] 4-Piece Pliers Set w/ 8" Wrench - $6.16

Saw this at Home Depot, not sure if it is available in stores, but it does say that it is in the clearance section. Apparently in stock at the STOCKYARDS location.
Last edited by Questionz on Oct 31st, 2016 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
14 replies
Member
User avatar
Nov 22, 2012
290 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
bought it when it was $15ish a few weeks ago when it was on clearance, not bad quality at all
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 18, 2008
1888 posts
184 upvotes
frankbug wrote: bought it when it was $15ish a few weeks ago when it was on clearance, not bad quality at all
You can probably return it and get a better price then?
sean.of.to wrote: Please add price in tittle.
It's been a while since I last posted something Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
25999 posts
10706 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Local store had 11, went there, all gone :(
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Newbie
Oct 21, 2016
59 posts
10 upvotes
No more a yonge/7 and woodbine/7 locations.
Member
User avatar
Nov 22, 2012
290 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
Had the same thought and went to the store for price adjustment. The first associate wouldn't do it but only take it back as it is beyond 60 days but within 90 days. Had to check with another associate who was more than helpful and got it done. Again, thanks for the heads-up, OP!
Questionz wrote:
frankbug wrote: bought it when it was $15ish a few weeks ago when it was on clearance, not bad quality at all
You can probably return it and get a better price then?
sean.of.to wrote: Please add price in tittle.
It's been a while since I last posted something Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Sr. Member
Jan 15, 2016
776 posts
778 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Same here. They were hesitant at first. I paid over the phone and will just pickup over the weekend. It rings up as 24 standardly and had to insist on price i saw on website.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Apr 21, 2004
56396 posts
21416 upvotes
Perfect gift for my cousin's future dental practice.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4080 posts
1594 upvotes
Montreal
Quentin5 wrote: Local store had 11, went there, all gone :(
Check kijiji ;)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 18, 2011
1593 posts
483 upvotes
Toronto
Got one from Winston Churchill & Argentia in Mississauga, thanks OP!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
25999 posts
10706 upvotes
Socially Distanced
GT!! wrote:
Quentin5 wrote: Local store had 11, went there, all gone :(
Check kijiji ;)
For insane markup :rolleyes:
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 18, 2008
1888 posts
184 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote: Local store had 11, went there, all gone :(
I found out that you can go to your local CT, and get a raincheck on the item. This means that when they have it in stock, and even if it is regular price, as long as you have the raincheck receipt, You will still pay the same low price. I only discovered this option when i went to get the 61 security not set from another thread.
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 8, 2014
25999 posts
10706 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Questionz wrote:
Quentin5 wrote: Local store had 11, went there, all gone :(
I found out that you can go to your local CT, and get a raincheck on the item. This means that when they have it in stock, and even if it is regular price, as long as you have the raincheck receipt, You will still pay the same low price. I only discovered this option when i went to get the 61 security not set from another thread.
How does this work on clearance items, clearance suggests more are not coming.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 18, 2008
1888 posts
184 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote:
Questionz wrote:
Quentin5 wrote: Local store had 11, went there, all gone :(
I found out that you can go to your local CT, and get a raincheck on the item. This means that when they have it in stock, and even if it is regular price, as long as you have the raincheck receipt, You will still pay the same low price. I only discovered this option when i went to get the 61 security not set from another thread.
How does this work on clearance items, clearance suggests more are not coming.
Welllll, you're right. But if they still have some coming in from another CT, it would be re-stocked, right? Just a thought...
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades

Top