Hot Deals

[Home Depot] 52" 9 drawer mobile work bench $398 ($100 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 7th, 2021 11:37 pm
[OP]
Jun 14, 2020
29 posts
83 upvotes

[Home Depot] 52" 9 drawer mobile work bench $398 ($100 off)

In the market for a tool chest and saw this deal. The sale is only on for the gray colour, all others are $498.

The Husky 52 in. 9-Drawer Mobile Work Center in Gray features heavy-duty double-wall all-welded steel construction and a solid hardwood top for durability. This workbench includes 9 spacious drawers to provide plenty of storage for your tools and the 100 lb. rated ball-bearing slides ensure smooth drawer operation. This cart comes with 4 casters (2 swivel and 2 rigid) that can bear up to 1,200 lbs.

16,361 cu in Tool Storage Capacity
Full extension 100 lb. Rated Ball Bearing Drawer Slides
Solid Wood Top with Stain-Resistant Protective Coating
5 in x 2 in Casters Providing 1,200 lb Load Capacity
Large Push Handle for Ease in Mobility
Includes Pre-Cut Drawer Liners
7 replies
Sep 23, 2006
577 posts
603 upvotes
This is not a deal at all, as this was regular price for all colors back in December and further back. They raised price sometimes in January to $498. I bought red one few weeks before boxing day, and was keeping eye on it to see if it drops even lower. Alas, they jacked up the price for good.
Nov 25, 2020
20 posts
14 upvotes
cvrle1 wrote: This is not a deal at all, as this was regular price for all colors back in December and further back. They raised price sometimes in January to $498. I bought red one few weeks before boxing day, and was keeping eye on it to see if it drops even lower. Alas, they jacked up the price for good.
they are raising price all over the place, a husky shelf (red) at $150 back in march and now it is 180.
Feb 15, 2010
646 posts
560 upvotes
Surrey
cvrle1 wrote: This is not a deal at all, as this was regular price for all colors back in December and further back. They raised price sometimes in January to $498. I bought red one few weeks before boxing day, and was keeping eye on it to see if it drops even lower. Alas, they jacked up the price for good.
So if they permanently increased the price, and now this is a temporary price reduction from the current price, is that not a deal?
Feb 10, 2021
7 posts
2 upvotes
It might not be the best deal but it's better than nothing. I just started an automotive apprenticeship and I needed a box, so I just bought this one.
Sep 23, 2018
31 posts
22 upvotes
This is a good deal.
Having made one before I can tell you that materials a year ago with the wood would be close to $300 if not but more. Then a ton of labor.

I'd buy one, but no place to put it .
Jun 12, 2018
237 posts
161 upvotes
Pet, Ontario
They had these same 52" grey ones on in-store clearance for $298 a few months ago. Walked by nearly a dozen of them by the exit doors at my small HD store. Heard other stores had them too. I know time machine blah blah but this isn't the cheapest they've been.
Dec 21, 2017
282 posts
47 upvotes
Scarborough
This is price is up there for last 3-4 months that in looking for a deal.