Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

$74.50 YMMV - Milwaukee M12 Compact Inflator Kit

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2020 3:19 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2011
1056 posts
170 upvotes
Markham has none. Newmarket and Vaughan has 1 each, I checked the instore computer
Dec 18, 2017
47 posts
21 upvotes
Neovingian wrote: As much as wanted keep this to add to my milwuakee tool stash, I ended up returning it and getting the delwat inflator for a few dollars more. The milwuakee inflator while one of the fastest out there, has limitations. For starters it doesn't have the car plug or support DC power via power cord. Most reviews say the milwuakee is a let down. I'm suspecting a ver. 2 of this inflator may be on the horizon.
Which DeWalt inflator?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Once you go cordless inflator, you will never go back to those 12V plug ins.

Mine is just the bulkier Ryobi inflator.
Jun 23, 2017
96 posts
51 upvotes
gotrice wrote: Markham has none. Newmarket and Vaughan has 1 each, I checked the instore computer
Just came back from Aurora and Newmarket, none to be found, they have the bare tool but not the kit.
In Newmarket another rfd fella was looking for it
Very challenging lineup at Newmarket, intersecting itself
Sep 15, 2015
314 posts
236 upvotes
Late to the party as usual. Any chance of scooping one up in store still? [...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jun 29th, 2020 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removing bst post
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
KTPKVP wrote:
Which DeWalt inflator?
This deWalt inflator:

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/dewalt ... 1001515188

It's exclusive to HD, price won't even show up online or stock track, but it's $119 in store.

I used the milwuakee inflator before deciding return, for my needs, deWalt was a better buy & value. Plus the fact it can be used without a battery and includes a car port adapter

Check the comparison videos online of Mil vs deWalt inflators, the milwuakee inflator only gets points for being a few seconds faster. Even in 1 review I saw scored the Ryobi higher than Mil. If your locked to Mil ecosystem, I would strongly consider waiting for it to go on sale before paying regular price for this inflator.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2960 posts
632 upvotes
shit i woulda bought this too

that 20$ one from crappy tire in the 12v is a pain.
Feb 7, 2007
431 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
Neovingian wrote: This deWalt inflator:

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/dewalt ... 1001515188

It's exclusiive to HD, price won't even show up online or stock track, but it's $119 in store.

I used the milwuakee inflator before deciding return, for my needs, deWalt was a better buy & value. Plus the fact it can be used without a battery and includes a car port adapter

Check the comparison videos online of Mil vs deWalt inflators, the milwuakee inflator only gets points for being a few seconds faster. Even in 1 review I saw scored the Ryobi higher than Mil. If your locked to Mil ecosystem, I would strongly consider waiting for it to go on sale before paying regular price for this inflator.
IHL and Mississauga hardware carry the DeWalt inflator in store. Atlas probably does too.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
PrimeCables has a battery one that goes on sale for $35ish.
Been using it for a year without issues.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2002
1342 posts
390 upvotes
Oakville
JustBob wrote: Strange coincidence, I just bought this on Amazon for $75 (Lightning deal, now dead unfortunately). Has good reviews.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B075TX ... UTF8&psc=1
I have it... been using it for the past 2.5 years. Works pretty good, battery life/charge is enough to top up my 4 tires (SUV) and I keep it in the trunk for emergencies.
Jul 15, 2018
103 posts
48 upvotes
Saskatchewan
djredhat wrote: PrimeCables has a battery one that goes on sale for $35ish.
Been using it for a year without issues.
Has that gone on sale in the last year or 2 though? I saw it once down for that price 2 years ago and it has been steadily at $79 now it seems. Kicking myself for not grabbing it back then as I have heard great things about it.
Aug 2, 2017
104 posts
44 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Online has stock but regular price... anyone try PM?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
DudebuD wrote: IHL and Mississauga hardware carry the DeWalt inflator in store. Atlas probably does too.
Yes you're right a few other tool stores carry according to a search, but the prices are also much higher. HD is the best price @ 119, which isn't too bad considering its $99 USD
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
Ridgid will release one by end of summer for $80 CAD
<no self promotion>
Apr 24, 2012
100 posts
34 upvotes
Kelowna
SquadG wrote: Ridgid will release one by end of summer for $80 CAD
Do you know if it will it be a dual inflator like the Dewalt. i.e high volume low pressure hose and low volume high pressure hose.

I bought the Dewalt to inflate a SUP but I have no Dewalt batteries, but I do have Ridgid batteries.

Would make me think of returning the Dewalt.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
1102 posts
282 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm flopping between this set and the Dewalt.

Maybe I should just get the Dewalt for $119 and just get it over with.

Works with tires and small stuff like basketball etc.
Nov 24, 2012
240 posts
214 upvotes
Mississauga
Here it is...
iyah15 wrote:
Do you know if it will it be a dual inflator like the Dewalt. i.e high volume low pressure hose and low volume high pressure hose.

I bought the Dewalt to inflate a SUP but I have no Dewalt batteries, but I do have Ridgid batteries.

Would make me think of returning the Dewalt.