• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2021 9:23 pm
[OP]
Jun 3, 2004
831 posts
570 upvotes

Home Depot: Bora Mitre Saw Stand + Wheel Kit + Pedestal Roller Stand $99

$99 & includes the wheel kit and a roller stand. Link Here

Reg price for just the stand is $145 (link here). Seems to be a decent price?
25 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2005
2627 posts
1288 upvotes
Surrey
I guess you can use with any brand saw ?
Jan 18, 2010
393 posts
84 upvotes
So tippy with a big saw.

I got one and its impossible to move with the saw on it..
Mar 12, 2012
495 posts
359 upvotes
Belleville
Great price if this is decent. Picked one up to try with my light 7 inch saw that I carry around
Sep 18, 2018
86 posts
237 upvotes
Seems like great value for the money, with the wheels and pedestal stand.
Ordered and will try it out today
Thanks, OP!
Jul 21, 2005
368 posts
378 upvotes
Kitchener
Good deal, I paid more for the non rolling stand and didnt come with the pedestal roller.

That being said, the pedeatal roller would be better suited for a table saw for out feed but good deal non the less. Those rollers are like $30-40 each

Love this stand for the mitre saw
Images
  • PXL_20210121_222415609.jpg
Something something dark side...
Jan 23, 2021
3 posts
2 upvotes
I've been looking out for a stand. Anyone know whether this would work well for Dewalt DWS799 saw? It's 12" and on the heavier side. Would be for personal home use.
[OP]
Jun 3, 2004
831 posts
570 upvotes
hearnoevil wrote: So tippy with a big saw.

I got one and its impossible to move with the saw on it..
gizmo8 wrote: If you can wait the Toughbuilt one usually goes on sale for about $135..it's a lot better than this one.The one the OP linked if you got a heavy saw it feels very unbalanced.
Hmm...how heavy of a saw before it feels tippy? It feels really solid with my 50-ish pound mastercraft (after balancing the centre of gravity) but I'm absolutely pining for a Bosch glide and those are like 70 lb ish? *droooollll
Nov 26, 2015
54 posts
13 upvotes
Concord, ON
I got this I store for 75 a few weeks ago (plus another 10 off because I had other stuff which allowed me to use 10 off 100 newsletter coupon) I have a 12 inch dewalt which weighs a ton, it is very stable and feels very well built. Haven't set up the roller yet. Would recommend for sure.

Edit: if it helps my saw is 42Ib / 19kg
Images
  • Screenshot_20210124-090833.png
  • PXL_20210116_193503243.MP.jpg
Mar 14, 2008
337 posts
111 upvotes
audi_rs wrote: Good deal, I paid more for the non rolling stand and didnt come with the pedestal roller.

That being said, the pedeatal roller would be better suited for a table saw for out feed but good deal non the less. Those rollers are like $30-40 each

Love your cyclone+vacuum stand, what did you use for it?

Got this as well at the beginning of january for 99$, decent stand and the pedestal roller is a nice bonus. I have a ridgid 10" sliding miter saw on it and it's stable. Very easy to unclip the saw from the stand if you need it somewhere else. I remember instructions were not super clear during set up but there's not much that can go wrong here. Didn't set up the wheel as I placed it on a permanent location so I can't vouch for them.
Jan 2, 2011
422 posts
280 upvotes
Great deal. Was on the fence of getting one. Will pick it up at this price. If not good... I'll return it
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7921 posts
1820 upvotes
Mont-Royal
bluegreenshxt wrote: $99 & includes the wheel kit and a roller stand. Link Here

Reg price for just the stand is $145 (link here). Seems to be a decent price?
is that a way to to see price history from homedepot on ur 2nd link?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Jan 18, 2010
393 posts
84 upvotes
bluegreenshxt wrote: Hmm...how heavy of a saw before it feels tippy? It feels really solid with my 50-ish pound mastercraft (after balancing the centre of gravity) but I'm absolutely pining for a Bosch glide and those are like 70 lb ish? *droooollll
I got the Milwaukee 12 dual slide.. It's a pain to even carry and impossible to move on the stand. A zero gravity one or what ever it's called would make things so much easier.
Feb 3, 2019
608 posts
894 upvotes
Canada
GTA Markham (1) and Richmond hill (3) seems to have stock for instore pickup.
Live a little
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1092 posts
816 upvotes
Durham Region
audi_rs wrote: Good deal, I paid more for the non rolling stand and didnt come with the pedestal roller.

login wrote: Love your cyclone+vacuum stand, what did you use for it?

Got this as well at the beginning of january for 99$, decent stand and the pedestal roller is a nice bonus. I have a ridgid 10" sliding miter saw on it and it's stable. Very easy to unclip the saw from the stand if you need it somewhere else. I remember instructions were not super clear during set up but there's not much that can go wrong here. Didn't set up the wheel as I placed it on a permanent location so I can't vouch for them.
Very intrigued about this dust collector, can you tell me more about it? Does it use any vacuum?