Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Bosch 2000 PSI 1.72 GPM Electric Pressure Washer - Model # ADVAQUATAK 2000 - (after PM 261 + tax) *YMMV*

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2021 4:22 pm
[OP]
Feb 15, 2013
942 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] Bosch 2000 PSI 1.72 GPM Electric Pressure Washer - Model # ADVAQUATAK 2000 - (after PM 261 + tax) *YMMV*

I did Price beat with HD and got finial price 261 + tax.

Lowes said they will not PM costco Bosch AdvAquatak 2000 PSI Electric High-Pressure Washer with a 90 Degree Nozzle

YMMV based on quantities available on Costco..
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best electric pressure washers!
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2016
1061 posts
2301 upvotes
Went to Home Depot @ laval with the hope of doing a PM. Got surprised to see them hand-written priced at 199.97. Left with two instead of one, will make a great gift for my dad as well!
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
May 3, 2016
596 posts
364 upvotes
Anyone know if the home depot one has the right angle nozzle?

Might be worth the better Costco Customer Service to just buy direct if nozzle isn't included (and you need it).
[OP]
Feb 15, 2013
942 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto
InvaIid wrote: Went to Home Depot @ laval with the hope of doing a PM. Got surprised to see them hand-written priced at 199.97. Left with two instead of one, will make a great gift for my dad as well!
Nice. If possible can you confirm if the unit comes with 90 Degree Nozzle?
Jul 2, 2014
14 posts
InvaIid wrote: Went to Home Depot @ laval with the hope of doing a PM. Got surprised to see them hand-written priced at 199.97. Left with two instead of one, will make a great gift for my dad as well!
How many were left in stock?
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2009
1121 posts
585 upvotes
Richmond Hill
PSA - for you guys that want to use this with the MATCC Foam canon, the connectors are different.

I bought one of these and it doesn't work with the foam canon. Need to figure out which adapter is needed. If somebody knows, please let me know.
Apr 9, 2018
251 posts
64 upvotes
GTA
Isn't it better just to buy from Costco for their return policy. I hear electric pressure washers notoriously have problems down the line requiring various parts to correct the issue. I'm sure Bosch parts are not cheap and hard to come by. Interested in getting an electric pressure washer but on the fence because of the future maintenance issues. Can anyone chime in. 77 left at Costco at time of posting.
Aug 12, 2016
8 posts
2 upvotes
Costco has one 1900 psi selling at 199, and another 2000 psi at 289. Anyone can help me justify the $90 difference?
May 24, 2021
3 posts
4 upvotes
Hello, i'm just chiming on the pressure washer itself.

bought it may 2020 and still up and running; storing it indoors for the winter probably helped (not in the cold garage)
did a ok job striping old/peeling paint off the deck ( say about 60-70% was stripped off, the rest was just sanded off)

but this is my main workhorse when cleaning my car. accessories that were purchased were :
"AR North America AR5940K Pressure Washer Foamer" - fits bosch no problem apparently, results acceptable
"AR Blue Clean PW909103K Quick Connect Hose Adapter " - Extremely similar quick connect water filter , just to lazy to clean oem filter
"Flexzilla Garden Hose Kit - 50ft" - fits the quick connect.
"1.1 mm Orifice" - literally cant tell the difference between stock and this; soap not foamy, still watery

despite the cons below i still am happy with the machine and will run it into the ground
  • water hose line ALWAYS gets caught on itself and WILL tip the washer forward; just unreel the whole hose before starting
  • water hose line JUST BARELY covers my mazda 3 2018 sedan front to back (180*)
  • Included soap dispenser head basically for mixing fluids in to clean house/concrete ( does not generate foam )
  • expect bundling the power cord on top of the machine after use since it HAS to be perfectly wrapped to fit in the "cable organizer"
May 24, 2021
3 posts
4 upvotes
cant tell if the matcc would fit (you need to measure that quick connect), but these seem like they would fit the Bosch end

try:
"Mingle Pressure Washer Gun Adapter to 1/4'' Quick Connect Fitting Fit Most Brands (Black and Decker)"
or
"Baosity 1/4 inch Snow Foam Cannon Connector Adapter for Black&Decker Series Electric Pressure Washers"

- in amazon.ca

(sorry not sure if linking is allowed in this forum)

ASIN : B07GYXXLVS
ASIN : B07PXDT2YL
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1731 posts
256 upvotes
Toronto
fch723 wrote: Costco has one 1900 psi selling at 199, and another 2000 psi at 289. Anyone can help me justify the $90 difference?
Wondering the same. Does the extra 100 psi make a big difference ?
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2004
1217 posts
188 upvotes
Montreal
krypton wrote: Wondering the same. Does the extra 100 psi make a big difference ?
It's the GPMs that really matter. The magic is what they can achieve with 15A of current. The pump quality matters for durability as well.
Jul 4, 2020
11 posts
1 upvote
I brought one from Costco. And right now i am looking for a surface cleaner to clean the driveway and garage. Any recommendations? I found bosch surface cleaners on Amazon.com. (cost too much). Will the supplied roto nozzle do the work? Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2004
1461 posts
220 upvotes
Montreal
dantrueblue88 wrote: How many were left in stock?
Just stopped by Home Depot Laval, they dont carry this in store I was told by 2 diff employees, they only carry SunJoe mostly and other gas powered ones