[Home Depot] Bosch Ascenta Series SHE3AR75UC $648 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2017 12:34 pm
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
6516 posts
4527 upvotes
Kitchener
AncasterRD wrote: If you want to avoid the hassle and get a discontinued 500 series instead,I just got this from my local Lowe's with 15% off, even if the sale says it doesn't apply to clearance items, they applied it: https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/bosch- ... 64490.html
They didn't have it in stock, they had to bring it from the warehouse.
Black? Doesn't go with the rest of my appliances AND costs more than a USA 800 series. Really bad deal IMO.
Nov 20, 2015
357 posts
107 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I picked this up at Lowes about a month ago. $648 less 15% "save the tax" discount.

It replaced a 15 year old Kenmore, what a difference! To be fair, any new dishwasher would be an improvement but when replacing dishwashers we have always bought Bosch.

The only time we hear it is when water is draining from it.
Mar 7, 2011
99 posts
153 upvotes
Ottawa
tbtaoufiq wrote: I called fhe home depot in my area, they have 5 at 648$. Is it worth it to get this one instead of the samsung at costco for 500$? Thanks
Consumer Reports ranks this Bosch as their Best Buy but claims Samsung dishwashers are the least reliable with a 24% repair rate. Here's a link.
https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/dis ... her-Brands

Sounds like others have been able to price match at HD for $549 and then use the HD credit card to get an extra 10% discount.
Mar 3, 2017
64 posts
22 upvotes
explorer11 wrote: My Whirlpool dishwasher just went and looking at Bosch. Price range all over the place. I dont seem to understand why some 300 series be cheaper than an 800 series. I'm usually pretty good to determine which products ar good better and best but Bosch seems to have a wierd line up.

Any recommendation on a Bosch dishwasher with a 3rd tray at a reasonable price.. Any good deals out there.

Its funny because my kids give me a weird stare when the dishes pile up.. " you mean i need to wash all those dishes but hand" I get a kick out of it

any help would be appriciated
Bosch pricing is all over the price. They have four product lines and 16 some models in each line
1) ascenta series- lowest tier plastic tub
2) 300 series - stainless steel tub. only 2017 models have third rack, otherwise it wont have it
3) 500 series - third rack in all models, plus a few features
4)800 series - third rack in all models, plus a few features.

Find the series you want, then start looking at prices.... Sometimes ascenta's will be the same price as a 500 series at the same store, don't think they are the same because they are the same price.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
6393 posts
839 upvotes
Ottawa
Where's that best zone for cost and quietness? I thought < 50dBA is standard now. I don't really care if it's not that quiet. As long as it's not loud like the ones from 10 years ago. Are all dishwashers nowadays fairly quiet? Should I really care about the dBA values if buying these new dishwashers?
Mar 7, 2011
137 posts
156 upvotes
Toronto
is this a very good deal?
two years ago my dishwasher broke and I need to buy a new one immediately, I bought the exact same model from bestbuy.ca for $600. I didn't use any coupon.
so I guess the price should be normal price, at least every couple of months, there will be some sale for bosch dishwasher like that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4700 posts
1393 upvotes
jonah95 wrote: They have four product lines and 16 some models in each line
1) ascenta series- lowest tier plastic tub
Plastic tub??
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/bos ... 01399.aspx
Bosch 24" 50 dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (SHE3AR75UC) - Stainless Steel

Lowes' reg price now is $1198
https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/bosch- ... 35924.html
Nov 14, 2006
658 posts
186 upvotes
Calgary
loulinjai wrote: For anyone close to a Coast Appliances store (mostly BC, AB and a small number of stoers in SK, MB, ON), they have the same model on clearance for $549. I took a picture and got it price matched at HD plus 10% for a total of $494 plus 5% GST = $518 in Calgary. If it helps I can upload Coast Appliance screen shot as well as my HD receipt (what's a good image hosting site for RFD)?
Big thanks to Speedy1 and loulinjai! Our dishwasher died a couple of months ago and I've been waiting for a good deal. Managed to pick up the last boxed unit at my local Home Depot with the price match!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4700 posts
1393 upvotes
smrt123 wrote: Big thanks to Speedy1 and loulinjai! Our dishwasher died a couple of months ago and I've been waiting for a good deal. Managed to pick up the last boxed unit at my local Home Depot with the price match!
jdossantos deserves some credit as well for researching what a great dishwasher this one is.
May 11, 2014
12 posts
4 upvotes
Granby, QC
Got one from my home depot there are 2 left here in Granby Québec thank you for the find!
Nov 25, 2012
126 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
GameWolfpac wrote: Got one from my home depot there are 2 left here in Granby Québec thank you for the find!
How much did u get it for
Jul 13, 2007
133 posts
28 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
There are still 2 left at the Cambridge location, which is the only Home Depot in Waterloo Region (Ontario) that has them in stock. However, appliance stores in town like TA Appliances and Goemans Appliances also have it at this price ($649). I personally went with Goemans as I didn't want to take the dishwasher right away, due to no car or garage space, and wanted to leave it in their warehouse until I'm ready to pick it up and install it in a few weeks. I also only had to put down a $150 deposit until I pick it up, so it worked out for me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4700 posts
1393 upvotes
loulinjai wrote: Oops, first time posting a picture:
You da man (or woman)!!

I initially bought mine for $648 - 10% (HD credit card promo) = $583.20.

I managed to get my local HD to give me a price adjustment. Dishwasher hasn't been delivered yet so I got back $583.20 - $494.10 = $89.10 plus tax back.

$494.10 is such a hot price, I bought another one (last one at the store).

I love all the info sharing at RFD. Cheers! Smiling Face With Open Mouth