Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Bosch Ascenta Series SHE3AR75UC $648 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2017 12:34 pm
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 18, 2006
1211 posts
40 upvotes
Where do you see the 15% off at Best Buy?
Jr. Member
Mar 23, 2006
145 posts
210 upvotes
New Brunswick
The 15% at best buy seems to be an in Store only discount. They said it was an extension on the vip event until sept 4th.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 4, 2015
5939 posts
2432 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Is the HD version the same as what Lowe's has with no tax? Reviews on lowes.ca not great.

https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/bosch- ... PID=749547

HD SHE3AR75UC
Lowe's SHE3ARF5UC
.......
July 13, 2017 to October 25, 2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime rate next day each time.

2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited and waited to drop its prime rate to include all 3 drops.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
4698 posts
1385 upvotes
jasonb22 wrote: The 15% at best buy seems to be an in Store only discount. They said it was an extension on the vip event until sept 4th.
Which Best Buy store is this?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
6489 posts
4505 upvotes
Kitchener
georvu wrote: Is the HD version the same as what Lowe's has with no tax? Reviews on lowes.ca not great.

https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/bosch- ... PID=749547

HD SHE3AR75UC
Lowe's SHE3ARF5UC
The Lowe's version is the one that was rated #1 dishwasher by Consumer Reports. It's rated EXTREMELY well on the US site: https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-Ascenta- ... R/50336513
$485USD on Lowes.com
Member
Jul 30, 2011
357 posts
265 upvotes
Durham region
I owned one of these for 6 years. Washed really well and was very quiet which is important for a open concept kitchen. But the door is made of cheap metal and plastic and the parts fell apart after 6 years. Every time I openes the door. The button would pop out of the door assembly. Beware of spending more on this if longevity is your goal. But it is a good product otherwise. (PS the rack sucks... hard to fill the dishwasher because of the strange rack design)
Newbie
Apr 5, 2008
59 posts
5 upvotes
georvu wrote: Is the HD version the same as what Lowe's has with no tax? Reviews on lowes.ca not great.

https://www.lowes.ca/dishwashers/bosch- ... PID=749547

HD SHE3AR75UC
Lowe's SHE3ARF5UC
Has anyone determined what the actual difference is between these two models? Perhaps the savings at home depot don't justify purchasing inferior model. Maybe a call directly to Bosch can settle the dispute.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2490 posts
456 upvotes
Vancouver
jasonb22 wrote: Bought this from Home depot today. Best buy has it for $649 plus 15% off for the weekend. Total $552. Home depot matched and beat the price by 10% bringing it down to $497.49. Home depot also has 10% off when using hd credit card for a further $49.75 off. My total was $447.74 plus tax.
I went to home depo to price match a different dishwasher and the woman would only price match it down to price on the website but would not take the extra 15% off. so obviously I did not take it why would I buy it it from home depo when I lose 15% off.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2011
1093 posts
229 upvotes
IDK how I missed this in August, but yesterday I managed to PM Home depot @ Bestbuy to get it for $613+Tax
Koodo client 10G / $60 Month.
Tangerine client.
Sr. Member
Sep 7, 2003
683 posts
250 upvotes
Just an update. I finally got around to installing mine last night (I've had it for about a month). Install went pretty smooth. I was replacing my old Whirlpool Gold (5 years old and needed a new mainboard) so I was able to use all the existing pieces. This thing is QUIET! I honestly thought we botched the install because we couldn't hear anything while it was running but sure enough it was going. Compared to my Whirlpool Gold the sound difference is shocking.
Sr. Member
Nov 6, 2009
984 posts
184 upvotes
i also finished my install and was able to buy it from HD for $530+tax.
-operating noise is way less compared to my 10 year old frigidaire. Bosch shows up as -60db on free iphone app.
-but the water draining noise is more compared to old one, noticeable difference.
Newbie
Jan 11, 2008
80 posts
19 upvotes
kowalsy wrote: Has anyone determined what the actual difference is between these two models? Perhaps the savings at home depot don't justify purchasing inferior model. Maybe a call directly to Bosch can settle the dispute.
The Lowes version has an upgraded rack.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 14, 2003
10578 posts
464 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought this dishwasher last month at Lowes for the same price. Good washer. I'm not a big fan of the layout of their racks, but the washer works very well. The only disconcerting thing about it is that the wash cycle jets hit the front door in such a way that it sounds like there's a leak in my kitchen. Like, a stream of water hitting the back of the cabinets sound. You have to get used to that.
4chan melts your brain.
Newbie
Jan 11, 2008
80 posts
19 upvotes
BTW...if anyone is interested in the Lowes version, I'm about to return the one I bought at the end of July (still unopened) as I ended up swapping my current one (same dishwasher) into the new house I moved into a couple of weeks ago. I got it while it was on sale and also Lowes had some additional promo where you got a discount when spending over a certain amount, so the price was fantastic.

What I paid was:
$468.18 + tax = $529.04 all in for the dishwasher

I also got a 5ft connection hose (braided stainless steel) which comes with the fittings if you want that too ($11.50).

I actually just loaded it on my truck, so if you're interested please let me know ASAP. I'm in the Bolton area right now (new house) but will be heading to the west end of Mississauga (old house) this afternoon and can bring it with me. You can have the receipt for warranty purposes. PM for details.
Member
Aug 4, 2004
428 posts
217 upvotes
gburdzin wrote: BTW...if anyone is interested in the Lowes version, I'm about to return the one I bought at the end of July (still unopened) as I ended up swapping my current one (same dishwasher) into the new house I moved into a couple of weeks ago. I got it while it was on sale and also Lowes had some additional promo where you got a discount when spending over a certain amount, so the price was fantastic.

What I paid was:
$468.18 + tax = $529.04 all in for the dishwasher

I also got a 5ft connection hose (braided stainless steel) which comes with the fittings if you want that too ($11.50).

I actually just loaded it on my truck, so if you're interested please let me know ASAP. I'm in the Bolton area right now (new house) but will be heading to the west end of Mississauga (old house) this afternoon and can bring it with me. You can have the receipt for warranty purposes. PM for details.
am I too late for this now?

Top