• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2019 8:52 pm
[OP]
Dec 10, 2009
603 posts
1666 upvotes
Van Isle

[Home Depot] Bosch Electric Range HEI8054C Price beat opportunity **YMMV**

I understand that probably not many in the RFD community are looking at buying this exact range but if I can pass on a deal and help one person then job done. For those of you looking for a very nice Bosch electric range (non-induction) there is a possible massive price beat opportunity to be had. The range sells for $3245 normally. Canadian Appliance Source has a few floor models listed online at $2901.05.

https://www.canadianappliance.ca/produc ... lsrc=aw.ds

These are not advertised online as floor models, only a live chat rep will tell you that they are. Print off the page and take it in to Home Depot. My HD guy did not care in the least that the sheet showed an Ontario postal code and neither did he care about the C.A.S. shipping charge of $80 (I am in BC).

In the end I got the range for $2448.70 with free delivery and free takeaway. In true RFD fashion I harassed him constantly to throw in a hose for the dishwasher I bought and was soundly rejected til the end. lol

Home Depot was absolutely willing to deal and armed with this CAS printout of the range you can get a great deal. all in all I bought 3 appliances for the kitchen(Bosch range/Bosch 800 dishwasher and a GE fridge) and the total without discounts and price beats was $6403.48. pre-tax total after discounts was $4694.10 for total discount of $1709.38.

Good luck and if you want a copy of receipt just pm me a text number and I will send it to you.
inappropriate signature
2 replies