Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Bosch Laser Level + Laser Measure Combo $89.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2023 8:14 pm
May 12, 2020
68 posts
83 upvotes

[Home Depot] Bosch Laser Level + Laser Measure Combo $89.99

Was browsing Home Depot and noticed they have a combo pack of the Bosch GLL 30 Laser Level and GLM 20X Laser Measure for $89 - seems to be $89 and $69 each so essentially getting the measure for free!
Images
  • 87137E35-51E1-4A8E-959F-67F8F438EA9F.jpeg
8 replies
Jun 12, 2014
474 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Interesting. I missed out on the Kobalt deal at Rona/Reno. Anyone know how this one compares? And why only one review?
Frugalmeister
Mar 4, 2010
100 posts
186 upvotes
Orillia
Frugalmeister wrote: Interesting. I missed out on the Kobalt deal at Rona/Reno. Anyone know how this one compares? And why only one review?
Great measurer - very accurate.

Co-worker had a dewalt 55' one, and our readings at just under 35' varied by 1/2".

When we dragged out the tape for verification, the bosch was bang on. Definitely correct on their claim to be within 1/8".

I upgraded from my 65' to the 165' bosch, and also happy with its quality and accuracy.
Jul 8, 2019
265 posts
391 upvotes
Frugalmeister wrote: Interesting. I missed out on the Kobalt deal at Rona/Reno. Anyone know how this one compares? And why only one review?
Bosch laser tools are very good. Green laser > red though.
Apr 30, 2021
26 posts
29 upvotes
I bought the kobalt one and it's relatively accurate at 30ish feet but for anything under a foot it's a paperweight. Better keep a tape handy.

This Bosch deal is really piquing my interest.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1442 posts
1406 upvotes
I have the Bosch Laser Level and the DeWalt measuring device. As others have noticed the DeWalt Measure tool is not always accurate, I use it when I need to span a fairly large distance but have learned to trust a tape measure instead for shorter distances. The Bosch Level device though is excellent, I use it often, mostly whenever I have to hang something. If I didn't already have one I'd probably jump on this deal to get the Laser measure.
Beep\Bop\Boop
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
1527 posts
878 upvotes
Markham
Is the laser level a direct replacement for a bubble level? Or am I better with a bubble level for occasional use?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6834 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
theastroboy wrote: Is the laser level a direct replacement for a bubble level? Or am I better with a bubble level for occasional use?
Depends on what you are using it for... Something like this easily pops into a drawer and user for leveling pictures/frames, etc. I have a Bosch GLM50c and love it.
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)