• Oct 13th, 2019 10:38 pm
Nov 29, 2017
23 posts
2 upvotes
GTA
gujusouljah wrote:
Sep 11th, 2019 10:32 am
It's a through-flow, so 1 stage.
Hi gujusouljah, I don't see the Flow-Thru mentioned other than the Amps. Where did you spot that?
Nov 1, 2012
215 posts
160 upvotes
Markham
Update for anyone following the thread. I found someone to install the Canavac unit, vac pan in the kitchen, and garage extension for cleaning the cars. Javid over at City Vacuum in Richmond Hill.

Review of the unit: MUCH better suction than the Nutone 700. A bit louder as well but that's due to the different motor being used, but by no means deafening like old central vac units. You can stand in the same space and not feel discomfort from the noise.
Apr 20, 2005
73 posts
Vaughan, ON
Did you have the unit installed? What are your thoughts on it? Looking to buy the same unit.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2005
2138 posts
2652 upvotes
Toronto
gujusouljah wrote:
Sep 12th, 2019 1:26 pm
Update for anyone following the thread. I found someone to install the Canavac unit, vac pan in the kitchen, and garage extension for cleaning the cars. Javid over at City Vacuum in Richmond Hill.

Review of the unit: MUCH better suction than the Nutone 700. A bit louder as well but that's due to the different motor being used, but by no means deafening like old central vac units. You can stand in the same space and not feel discomfort from the noise.
How much did you pay to have it installed? I would DIY it but just don't have the time...
Nothing to see here folks...