Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Clearance Husky 52" Tool Chest

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2019 7:18 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3432 posts
2707 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Maculosa wrote: No it was at this price, No 10% or anything. The system showed only 1, I thought it would be the demo or phantom stock but they found it and I was bnib so I reserved it!
Was this Ajax? I had them looking for the one left in stock but they couldn't find it. Anyway great deal well done!
🢂 2x Koodo 35/5 - 1x Koodo 39/10 - 1x Fido 0/3 🢀
Jr. Member
Nov 23, 2006
189 posts
90 upvotes
Ontario
According to Stocktrack, there is still 4 in Brantford for anybody in that area. No idea what price is, but figured if people are looking...

Edit: and apparently 12 in Hamilton.
Last edited by xmanofsteel69 on Jul 23rd, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Sep 5, 2005
722 posts
661 upvotes
pooper wrote: Was this Ajax? I had them looking for the one left in stock but they couldn't find it. Anyway great deal well done!
No sorry it was at Quebec.
Sr. Member
Aug 29, 2013
728 posts
398 upvotes
Waterloo
LttlScamp wrote: Some hoarder bought the last two at the Waterloo location so save yourself a trip LOL.
Ouch bro... I grabbed the second to last one and when my father in law came to truck it away for me he couldn't pass on the deal so he bought the last one. Thanks OP from me and the old man in - law!
Newbie
Sep 13, 2011
74 posts
52 upvotes
Calgary
djayz wrote: Which location?
That was at Chinook.

All other locations are showing 0, 1 or 2 in stock and my experience at all the other Home Depots is that anything that says quantity of 1 or 2 almost guarantees they don't have it or can't find it.
Member
User avatar
Jan 18, 2005
252 posts
42 upvotes
Waterloo
glfrboy wrote: Ouch bro... I grabbed the second to last one and when my father in law came to truck it away for me he couldn't pass on the deal so he bought the last one. Thanks OP from me and the old man in - law!
Lol, I was just joking...bitter that I missed out!
Newbie
Sep 20, 2007
45 posts
37 upvotes
Port Coquitlam,BC
Picked up one in Surrey Bridgeview this morning for $378 plus 10% off, there was one left. Burnaby had a few but it was $444.
Newbie
Sep 13, 2011
74 posts
52 upvotes
Calgary
plastic wrote: Picked up one in Surrey Bridgeview this morning for $378 plus 10% off, there was one left. Burnaby had a few but it was $444.
How did you get the extra 10% off?

And can these be transported in a hatchback car (in 2 trips obviously)?
Newbie
Sep 20, 2007
45 posts
37 upvotes
Port Coquitlam,BC
The cashier said anything over $300 was 10% off with my Home Depot card or no payment for 18 months.
Newbie
Sep 20, 2007
45 posts
37 upvotes
Port Coquitlam,BC
The bottom tool chest is huge so I doubt it going to fit your hatchback plus it’s heavy. I was lucky to get both pieces into my 2002 Tahoe.
Newbie
Jan 27, 2015
26 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto, ON
2 left @$304 in Hamilton at the centennial location. Also has the 10% off if you have the HD CC. My delivery was $75 but the nice lady knocked off $50 for the time it took to arrange so I am super happy!
Member
User avatar
Feb 8, 2004
322 posts
4 upvotes
Thanks OP. I picked one up at argentia mississauga. For $304. Price matched they still have 4 pcs.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1046 posts
519 upvotes
stug_master wrote: Thanks OP. I picked one up at argentia mississauga. For $304. Price matched they still have 4 pcs.
Could you post your receipt?
Deal Addict
May 17, 2012
2337 posts
1082 upvotes
ontario
frick n frack i took the 'rolla into work today instead of the truck. no way this is gonna fit

Top