Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Commercial Electric 4ft. Linkable LED Shop Light 3200 lumen 4000K 50000 Hours Life $14.88

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2020 4:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
46684 posts
7145 upvotes
Richmond Hill

[Home Depot] Commercial Electric 4ft. Linkable LED Shop Light 3200 lumen 4000K 50000 Hours Life $14.88

This does not appear to be on sale or on any flyers, but I was just randomly looking for shop light deals on Flipp and it showed me this. It appears to be a good deal, but I'd love any feedback. There are no reviews on line at all.

A lot of people went crazy on the Princess Auto deal, and many orders were cancelled. That deal was 4000 lumens instead of 3200 lumens here, but was $20 instead of $15 and 55W instead of 35W pull. The price difference seems justified, and if anything, the price per lumens is a bit better on this one.

Thoughts?
397 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 15, 2008
9551 posts
2486 upvotes
Toronto
Less lumens than the PA one but cheaper. I like how the power cable comes from the side, presumably this can be flush mounted?

4000 Lumens in description, but 3200 lumen in the point notes... so which is it??
Newbie
Nov 13, 2019
68 posts
150 upvotes
I bought 4 of the PA ones, installed in my garage now. They are impressive. I wouldn't want any that were less bright.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 15, 2008
9551 posts
2486 upvotes
Toronto
Also the PA ones are actually 5000 lumens.
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
46684 posts
7145 upvotes
Richmond Hill
chinesedevil wrote: Less lumens than the PA one but cheaper. I like how the power cable comes from the side, presumably this can be flush mounted?

4000 Lumens in description, but 3200 lumen in the point notes... so which is it??
Should be 3200, it's only 4000 in one area but 3200 everywhere else, so I would assume 3200 to be safe.
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
46684 posts
7145 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dealliker314159 wrote: I bought 4 of the PA ones, installed in my garage now. They are impressive. I wouldn't want any that were less bright.
This is more for people who missed out on that deal, and technically you can get 5 for the price of 4 at this price and get the same lumens.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
13518 posts
25669 upvotes
Thanks OP , ordered . Perfect for use over workbench
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 17, 2014
783 posts
568 upvotes
Vancouver
guess i can finally see what's inside my garage.... i had to open the garage door to see inside as our current light is so dim and dying....ordered 2, thanks OP!
Jr. Member
Oct 28, 2019
166 posts
117 upvotes
Thanks for posting - I’m in for a couple to improve my lighting in the shop. Have a few out there already but really when it comes to lighting you can’t have enough.
Newbie
Dec 12, 2018
3 posts
2 upvotes
Ordered them as I missed the PA deal as they were Out of Stock.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 20, 2019
518 posts
690 upvotes
London, Ontario
Getting a 400 error while cashing out.

Edit:

Wouldn't work on chrome, worked on firefox. Hate that annoyance.

I'm showing 3 emails from PAYPAL about the purchase of 1 light, each.
I had 2 failed paypal purchases and 1 failed credit card purchase on chrome.
1 successful on firefox.

I have only received 1 email from HD about the order, and am only showing 1 charge in paypal for it.
Last edited by maddmaxx308 on May 17th, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3892 posts
687 upvotes
Yep. Getting the same error.

Edit:
Tried chrome, then IE, then Firefox. Still a no-go. Getting the same 400error. Each time I enter in my Amex card, I get an alert that a $1 pending charge.
Last edited by Mint on May 17th, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Oct 4, 2014
78 posts
36 upvotes
Ontario
Getting the same error in chrome and IE. Confounded Face
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
15955 posts
4056 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote: This does not appear to be on sale or on any flyers, but I was just randomly looking for shop light deals on Flipp and it showed me this. It appears to be a good deal, but I'd love any feedback. There are no reviews on line at all.

A lot of people went crazy on the Princess Auto deal, and many orders were cancelled. That deal was 4000 lumens instead of 3200 lumens here, but was $20 instead of $15 and 55W instead of 35W pull. The price difference seems justified, and if anything, the price per lumens is a bit better on this one.

Thoughts?
Which Princess Auto deal? damn..i must have missed it....

wondering if this is bright enough for garage? or should i get 2?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 20, 2019
518 posts
690 upvotes
London, Ontario
kiasu wrote: Which Princess Auto deal? damn..i must have missed it....

wondering if this is bright enough for garage? or should i get 2?
For this price, and they can be chained, get 2.
Member
Mar 23, 2017
360 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
Missed the PA sale, they didn't fulfill my order. Just got 2 of these, small garage so this should be plenty of light.
Member
User avatar
Sep 7, 2007
353 posts
68 upvotes
Bowmanville
These don't appear to have pull chains to turn on/off so you're going to need an outlet that is controlled by a switch if you want to control when it's on.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
15955 posts
4056 upvotes
ordered 2...
i have a feeling it is pricing error
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)

Top