Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Dewalt 12” dual bevel sliding compound mitre saw, 388 incl tax

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2018 7:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
1009 posts
764 upvotes

[Home Depot] Dewalt 12” dual bevel sliding compound mitre saw, 388 incl tax

Hey guys so I got an amazing deal on a dual bevel sliding mitre saw by dewalt. This is really a steal of a deal for this kind of saw. The saw is 449 at lowes. Use coupon code ‘take15’ to get 15% off (expires on Jan 21). That brings the cost down to about 380 before taxes. Then take that price to Home Depot and they will give you an additional 10% off. After tax it works out 388. See attached images. I attached my Home Depot digital receipt and cropped out credit card details. YMMV but Good luck
Images
  • 89218475-2B05-4B88-86DD-2BF434D6EB99.jpeg
  • D819AF88-DB37-4C62-86F4-534B09FCB926.png
Last edited by sks8100 on Jan 20th, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3714 posts
2031 upvotes
YMMV.

I tried this doing a price match and price beat on a dewalt table saw just before Christmas and was rejected by my local Home Depot. They would do one or the other, but not both. Called HD 1-800 customer service and was told the same thing. Kudos if you can get it.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
1009 posts
764 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: YMMV.

I tried this doing a price match and price beat on a dewalt table saw just before Christmas and was rejected by my local Home Depot. They would do one or the other, but not both. Called HD 1-800 customer service and was told the same thing. Kudos if you can get it.
Your right but that’s why I showed them the image on my phone of the lowes pic above. They didn’t even go to lowes.ca on their computers, just scrolled up on my phone to verify it was lowes.ca and we were good to go
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1826 posts
1082 upvotes
Kitchener
sks8100 wrote: Your right but that’s why I showed them the image on my phone of the lowes pic above. They didn’t even go to lowes.ca on their computers, just scrolled up on my phone to verify it was lowes.ca and we were good to go
Man you are lucky you got a lazy worker. At my HD they never take your word/phone. Always check on their computers.... sucks lol
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
1009 posts
764 upvotes
keyser-soze wrote: Man you are lucky you got a lazy worker. At my HD they never take your word/phone. Always check on their computers.... sucks lol
Lol yeah I know but to be honest I didn’t even put in any effort or a fight. I was ready to walk away. I was going in to buy something else and thought I’d try my luck. He didn’t even flinch he was like yeah sure. Plus it was a manager that did it.

I’ve been playing around with it and no regrets. This is a beast. I have a mastercraft 12” already but it’s 6 years old and I think it’s gonna go soon. This one definitely has more power and feels more sturdy. Downside for some maybe that it doesn’t have a laser but I’ve never really relied on one

Top