Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] DEWALT 15 Amp 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw (DWE7480)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2019 10:40 pm
[OP]
Newbie
May 31, 2007
49 posts
20 upvotes

[Home Depot] DEWALT 15 Amp 10-inch Compact Job Site Table Saw (DWE7480)

Lowes right now had the Dewalt DWE7480 for 349.99 - 20% = 279.20
Lowes Deal Link

Then I went to Home Depot and did a price beat of an extra 10% = 252.48 + tax = 282.77
Home Depot

Now that is a smoking hot deal!!!
30 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 31, 2013
520 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
kingsingh1973 wrote: Lowes right now had the Dewalt DWE7480 for 349.99 - 20% = 279.20
Lowes Deal Link

Then I went to Home Depot and did a price beat of an extra 10% = 252.48 + tax = 282.77
Home Depot

Now that is a smoking hot deal!!!
It's smoking deal!!!
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Jr. Member
Jul 20, 2012
173 posts
64 upvotes
Montreal
Be ware,No dado function
Sr. Member
Jan 19, 2007
812 posts
445 upvotes
Great price. Bought it when it was $299.99 on Amazon a few years ago and it's easily been my favourite saw. Only complaint is the crappy mitre gauge.
Newbie
Jul 24, 2019
13 posts
26 upvotes
Thanks OP! Just price matched at HD and waiting for my pickup notification now.

Great price, been waiting for a good sale on a compact table saw.
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2007
2231 posts
658 upvotes
Wow an awesome deal. I have the 745, but agreed mitre gage is garbage. Also dust removal is pretty crappy, the 745 has no way to add dust removal on top of blade, don't know if it's the same on this model. Love my 745 I think this allows you up to 24 width cuts, 2 inches more...
Newbie
Sep 22, 2017
31 posts
39 upvotes
Did the Price Beat by 10% over text. The agent thought the Lowe's SAVE20 coupon was only for Regular Priced items, but I sent him a screen shot of the coupon working on the $349 price at Lowe's and he accepted it. Got it for $251.28 plus taxes. Here in Manitoba came to $281.43 and can pick up in store today.

Thanks OP!!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 8, 2006
5370 posts
472 upvotes
Toronto
thebrettman wrote: Did the Price Beat by 10% over text. The agent thought the Lowe's SAVE20 coupon was only for Regular Priced items, but I sent him a screen shot of the coupon working on the $349 price at Lowe's and he accepted it. Got it for $251.28 plus taxes. Here in Manitoba came to $281.43 and can pick up in store today.

Thanks OP!!
Doing it now. Need one... but want a stand too =/ oh well.

That was easy. Did the text thing too. total $283.95 (ontario taxes)
Last edited by killoverme on Aug 17th, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 30, 2005
778 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
Just went to home Depot and bought it but their policy states that they do not price match and beat 10 percent on stuff on sale
Get the world's softest sustainable underwear, lounge clothes, and baselayers from elementpure.com 😃
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 8, 2006
5370 posts
472 upvotes
Toronto
mikescool wrote: Just went to home Depot and bought it but their policy states that they do not price match and beat 10 percent on stuff on sale
do it by text! and have it shipped free!
Newbie
Jan 23, 2016
4 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Lucky u! I need a table saw for long time, just went to HD RH north, the customer service told me they can only match 1 prompt, not 2. So I came back to place order online from Lowe's.
Jr. Member
Nov 18, 2016
137 posts
225 upvotes
Great deal. Price in title would make it a perfect deal :)
Newbie
Nov 26, 2015
57 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HD online beats by 10%. will pick it up tomorrow.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 10, 2008
11357 posts
16533 upvotes
Ottawa
killoverme wrote: do it by text! and have it shipped free!
By text? How do you go about that?

Edit : ok figured out going through chat box on website.
Last edited by stephroll on Aug 17th, 2019 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top