Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Dewalt 20V Cordless Inflator (bare-tool only) - $119.99, YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 3rd, 2020 1:32 am
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 15, 2019
72 posts
49 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Home Depot] Dewalt 20V Cordless Inflator (bare-tool only) - $119.99, YMMV

For those with a dewalt ecosystem, this seems like a good deal. 3Xcamels show lowest was $149.99 on amazon.ca. I picked one up today in Winnipeg in-store - the price wasn’t advertised online.

It’s the bare-tool only, so you’ll need the dewalt 20V or 60V batteries. It comes with a 12V car adaptor, and a couple of attachments including the needle for high-pressure filling for like a basketball. I bought this for filling inflatable pools for the kids and dog (yes, dog gets his own) - it can also speed up deflating it too.

Store SKU # 1001515188
Model # DCC020IB
Price $119.99 (YMMV, unadvertised)
52 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 7, 2007
1046 posts
254 upvotes
Vancouver
I can confirm this in BC. I found this three weeks ago and called HD to confirm the price.

I went to a store to pick one up at $119.99.

Good for an extra tool for inflating the tires and bikes etc.
Jr. Member
Jan 2, 2020
120 posts
239 upvotes
Will it be as good as the Milwaukee inflator?
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2009
512 posts
291 upvotes
Ottawa
Redgugu wrote: Will it be as good as the Milwaukee inflator?
It's better. It can inflate at high pressure as well as high volume. You can use batteries or there is also a 12v cigarette adaptor. It is also more user friendly with a dial adjustment for psi. There's a light as well but it's eh.
Jr. Member
Jan 2, 2020
120 posts
239 upvotes
oujifye wrote: It's better. It can inflate at high pressure as well as high volume. You can use batteries or there is also a 12v cigarette adaptor. It is also more user friendly with a dial adjustment for psi. There's a light as well but it's eh.
Thank you. Local store shows 1in stock. Shall check tomorrow
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
19388 posts
5608 upvotes
Scarberia
why so xpensive? isnt the ryobi like 35 bucks minus 20off code last week?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 11, 2004
2010 posts
753 upvotes
Nepean
mikka2017 wrote: why so xpensive? isnt the ryobi like 35 bucks minus 20off code last week?
It's expensive because it's Dewalt. Generally a better product than Ryobi. This video may help.

Wrocky
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1327 posts
1510 upvotes
Wrocky wrote: It's expensive because it's Dewalt. Generally a better product than Ryobi. This video may help.

Yeah on the bottom of my HD page it shows the Ryobi version for half the price (not on sale).
Unless this tool is going to be a daily driver you're better off just getting the ryobi. Buy a battery adapter if all your batteries are dewalt (my case).
Member
Jun 26, 2012
373 posts
634 upvotes
Toronto
What's the PSI range? Does it start at 0 PSI or 2 PSI like Craftsman and Ryobi? I need one that can specifically reach 1
5PSI
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1445 posts
2015 upvotes
Waterloo Region
Wrocky wrote: It's expensive because it's Dewalt. Generally a better product than Ryobi. This video may help.
Nah. I won't fall for that. The brand name doesn't necessarily translate into a better product all the time. The features are all that matters as both products will serve you well for years.
Neither one explicitly states whether they use a brushless motor. The DeWalt can use multiple power sources so that's a huge plus. However the Ryobi can be used for deflation as well.
Sr. Member
Nov 21, 2007
644 posts
85 upvotes
Any idea if it’ll inflate a towable water 2 person tube? Tried several different portable compressors without any luck. It take ~20min or 4x restarts with the gas station air compressor to fill it up.
Newbie
Sep 11, 2015
2 posts
Toronto, ON
I picked one up at Calgary Chinook for $119.99. Thanks OP!
Member
Jan 15, 2017
318 posts
339 upvotes
djskynet wrote: What's the PSI range? Does it start at 0 PSI or 2 PSI like Craftsman and Ryobi? I need one that can specifically reach 1
5PSI
starts at 0.5 and goes in 0.5psi increments
Member
Jan 15, 2017
318 posts
339 upvotes
Navon01 wrote: Any idea if it’ll inflate a towable water 2 person tube? Tried several different portable compressors without any luck. It take ~20min or 4x restarts with the gas station air compressor to fill it up.
Yes it will with ease. Using the high volume end on my double person air head tube (flat style no back rests) it takes like 3-4 minutes. The end of the hose also fits directly into the air head valve so you don't have to stand there holding it (or having the air leak out). That means it won't deflate the tube but that is easy enough by just taking the airhead valve off entirely and just letting it drain.
Last edited by tomadams on Jul 26th, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 15, 2019
72 posts
49 upvotes
Winnipeg
Navon01 wrote: Any idea if it’ll inflate a towable water 2 person tube? Tried several different portable compressors without any luck. It take ~20min or 4x restarts with the gas station air compressor to fill it up.
What’s the total volume of the tube at the design pressure? This inflator at high volume is rated for 15 scfm (standard cubic feet per min), so you can do the math to figure out approx. fill times.

https://www.dewalt.com/products/storage ... r/dcc020ib
Member
Jan 15, 2017
318 posts
339 upvotes
Gangsta101 wrote: Nah. I won't fall for that. The brand name doesn't necessarily translate into a better product all the time. The features are all that matters as both products will serve you well for years.
Neither one explicitly states whether they use a brushless motor. The DeWalt can use multiple power sources so that's a huge plus. However the Ryobi can be used for deflation as well.
the dewalt deflates also
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2371 posts
1587 upvotes
Kitchener
lleb13 wrote: Yeah on the bottom of my HD page it shows the Ryobi version for half the price (not on sale).
Unless this tool is going to be a daily driver you're better off just getting the ryobi. Buy a battery adapter if all your batteries are dewalt (my case).
Exactly what I did and works great
Sr. Member
Oct 2, 2019
779 posts
701 upvotes
Nunavut
mikka2017 wrote: why so xpensive? isnt the ryobi like 35 bucks minus 20off code last week?
Link to the ryobi anyone?
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2015
713 posts
1118 upvotes
BC
lleb13 wrote: Yeah on the bottom of my HD page it shows the Ryobi version for half the price (not on sale).
Unless this tool is going to be a daily driver you're better off just getting the ryobi. Buy a battery adapter if all your batteries are dewalt (my case).
Interesting. I’m also heavy on dewalt batteries but didn’t know adaptors were a viable option. What’s a good adapter and what eco systems can I hop over to?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)